It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Awesome Salmon Kings jersey! Did he ever make it to the NHL?

He kind of went the opposite direction haha, played 116 NHL games between 03-04 and 08-09 with the Rangers, Canadiens, Panthers and Coyotes after being a 3rd round pick by the Rangers in 2001. His 8 game ECHL stint was the lowest league he ever played in though, he was pretty much a career AHLer.

Wicked Zucc jersey!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came in yesterday :D I have a large man crush on George Parros, got this from the Detroit Hockey company was from the first set of the 2012-13 season, this is my 3rd gamer I've picked up so far this year............ I guess you guys weren't kidding that this is addicting haha, had about 30-40 premiers and other things sold a bunch to refocus my collection now. as a Bruins fan I think I am going to be disowned if I go and pick up one of the Parros habs gamers they have for sale maybe next month?

1977151_261013264078980_624576102_n.jpg

1000640_261013277412312_2103571156_n.jpg

Oxbo, I always thought you should change your user name to "Zuccarello Aasen".

Too bad the name is off (for now), but that's still a unique addition for you.

Whoa, what the crap? I thought I was getting the Zuccarello Aasen kit for you! What am I doing with the one I have incoming this week now???

Yes period 2 and worn 2 games after that bought directly from islanders

Did they remove the material that was covering the patch in the subsequent games or did you?

Trevor Daley 1st Period Game Worn jersey- Modano Jersey Number Retirement Night.

sZcDKm6.jpg

SNQi6eI.jpg

Just received this back from EPS. 2006-2007 Sergei Brylin with 25th anniversary patch.

Very nice jersey of an underrated fan favorite. How long did EPS take to turn that around for you? Edited by TMLFAN
Don't quote pics

Trevor Daley 1st Period Game Worn jersey- Modano Jersey Number Retirement Night.

You ever find an authentic for that patch by itself? Or at least a good replica? Edited by TMLFAN
You too

So far, the retail Modano patches that are being sold are not accurate. I purchased one of them recently and they are not identical to the ones on the game worn jerseys.

Man... that just makes me want the patch all over again! Haha

I am hoping an accurate retail patch is released so i can add it to my blank Stars jersey. Thanks again, dsl135, for the info on the eBay seller that had the blank pro jersey for sale.

Edited by modano1973

Not a Stars fan, but I think they really scored with those new jerseys. Very sharp.

Authentic CCM AirKnit 1991/1992 Washington Capitals Rod Langway Road Jersey, NHL 75th Anniversary patch is authentic, jersey is a size 52, new with tags.

DSCN4150_zpsd8b38e0d.jpg

DSCN4165_zps78b50b23.jpg

Awesome "the Daley special" jersey. Good on you for supporting a local boy!

I posted pics of this a while ago, and the embroidery was done wrong. It had been done up for the current Leafs jerseys. It was really bothering me.

Well... believe it or not, a certain retired NHL player's nephew showed me how to strip the jersey, even though he's not into hockey or jerseys. So I stripped it myself, and had it sent back into JerseyCity with proper instructions. This is the result. I'm liking it a lot. I'm not sure whether or not Phaneuf ever wore the "C" on this Jersey type, but this is how I wanted it any way.

JerseyCity also realized their original mistake, so they gave me a discount. It looks like they charged me the price for current Leafs embroidery which is a lot cheaper, plus $10 off that.

100_5016.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/h3dg23262/100_5016.jpg

100_5018.jpg

http://s1.postimg.org/62yz9ojge/100_5018.jpg

I posted pics of this a while ago, and the embroidery was done wrong. It had been done up for the current Leafs jerseys. It was really bothering me.

Well... believe it or not, a certain retired NHL player's nephew showed me how to strip the jersey, even though he's not into hockey or jerseys. So I stripped it myself, and had it sent back into JerseyCity with proper instructions. This is the result. I'm liking it a lot. I'm not sure whether or not Phaneuf ever wore the "C" on this Jersey type, but this is how I wanted it any way.

JerseyCity also realized their original mistake, so they gave me a discount. It looks like they charged me the price for current Leafs embroidery which is a lot cheaper, plus $10 off that.

100_5016.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/h3dg23262/100_5016.jpg

100_5018.jpg

http://s1.postimg.org/62yz9ojge/100_5018.jpg

Phaneuf was made captain June 2010, the summer break before the 2010-11 season in which the Leafs switched to their current design. That tells me that he probably didn't wear the C with that jersey/font, but someone may prove me wrong.

Phaneuf was made captain June 2010, the summer break before the 2010-11 season in which the Leafs switched to their current design. That tells me that he probably didn't wear the C with that jersey/font, but someone may prove me wrong.

Phaneuf_Leafs-Captain-215x300.jpghttp://blog.rampionent.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Phaneuf_Leafs-Captain-215x300.jpg