It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Do the drapes match the carpet?

Vodka is more betta den Whiskey.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That carpet looks suspiciously similar to mine......hmmm.........

BRO-mance alert.

Is that the size 44 from thehockeyjerseyco? I picked up his 52 the other day:

Yes it is! They, accepted my best offer of $115. I didn't want to go to low on the offer. I've been bad though. I sent this along with 2 other jerseys to EPS today. My white Bruins Center Ice along with my white Nordiques vintage. Bourque and Sakic respectively. Figured I would take advantage of the 20% off they're promoting now. Edited by TMLFAN

Solid pick up on the Ducks Jersey Blee. Where did you get that customized if you don't mind me asking? Is the nameplate the purple Edge material?

This arrived from being customized today. Number looks a little low because it's a size 46, but overall I'm really happy with it.

From Classic Auctions -

1999-2000 Kelly Chase Blues gameworn Home Set 2 – NHL2000 patch, modified fight strap & some fight damage to neck – from his final season in the NHL -

001_zpsbb92fda9.jpg

002_zps3e7066b5.jpg

003_zps99c854b5.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

I received my new pens jerseys. I'm really excited as they're my first 2.0s ever. They're retail and they're beautiful. I love the feel of the jersey so much more than the 1.0s. I may be able to even try a size 52 for 2.0s now, knowing how a 50 fits me. I love, love, love my 2.0s. I took pics but I can't upload them right now. I know you're like "eh, don't really need to see them as they're blank 2.0s," but I'm just really excited. Thanks for all the help my new friends. I'll post my pics soon. I have to call Pro Knitwear to have them lettered now! Yay!

Lucky duck! I wish I would have seen the post about the sale!!

If PK have an obscene wait period, I can recommend House O' Hockey in Murraysville.

Just be sure to request the official on-ice customization and they'll hook you up.

Check out the pics of my black Crosby cup jersey which HoH did.

Finished this up today for the lady. ladies wc size small, purchased from JB locally. Kit from real sports, which they get from crystal sports/cool hockey. Surprisingly, nike flo-knit matched best with the fabric. Note: according to Adrian @ SLC, the leafs requested that the customization is done from bottom up. Meaning the numbers are placed first (cant remember if its half or 3/4 inches up), followed by the name. I tried to replicate the spacing like the gamers.

20140323_123201_HDR-1_zpsdd487513.jpg

Does Real Sports sell loose kits now?

I never understood why some customizers refuse to sell loose kits. I would think all business would be appreciated.

Just landed this 2010-11 Radim Vrbata Coyotes. Worn in the 2nd NHL Premiere game in Prague where the Yotes played the Bruins on 10/10/10. A rare team to add to the Hershey Bears Alumni Collection. Not much wear but cool to have a Premiere patched jersey.

vrbata-f.png

vrbata-b.png

Nice Yotes, Brandon. I loved their jerseys ever since they changed to the Harvard red theme.

I'm actually considering a gamer of theirs, but not sure if I like the red or white version better.

Thanks man, I like them a lot too actually. Many of the whites have really nice wear, Ive been holding out until DHC gets a Boyd Gordon from 11/12 but the Coyotes move at a snail's pace. The alternate's are nice too but most of them have little to no wear.

I wish they'd sell the woodmarked game-issued ones. I'd love to make a Smith jersey, and then possibly sell my Cujo 6100.

Ordered this a while back - when the Flames wore them to honour Joe Nieuwendyk. I'd been trying to get a retro 2.0 for over a year, so I was really glad they got a few in to sell retail. Got it done up as a Monahan. Really pumped.

Flames Retro 2.0 size 50

nZpuYue.jpg

2YEYaBB.jpg

God that Flames style is just fantastic.

Nice Monohan! That style is so awesome.

I got my grail in today. It was almost 4 times more expensive than any jersey I have ever purchase but is it nice!

Mats Zuccarello gameworn 2014 Olympics jersey

P1010877-vi.jpg

P1010878-vi.jpg

Incredibly, the thing is shredded on one arm. Looking for a photomatch now! I am thrilled to add this to my collection and will now slow down a bit as most of my collecting goals are complete.

4_jla_aj4_216_0_standard_730_0-vi.jpg