It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

got a rad haul of Rinne's in today. Apologize for the shite pics, phone camera is all I have on hand. The navy alt and the white are both TI 2.0's and the home blue is retail 1.0.

482f7fe0-92b7-4cc7-bcd6-c5bd1d7c6564.jpg

1b357946-fb0e-4b30-8fea-87c372e68b29.jpg

1eae2837-7616-44ec-b949-0ff4a5f59950.jpg

ba396299-1a57-45bf-a10f-296dad967a8b.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Rinne Jerseys! What size is the Blue Alt 2.0?

the alt is a 54

For the Flames I'd consider Backlund, Iginla, and Kipper (he had a 39 save shutout)

Bourque scored 2 goals, but I've never met anyone that actually likes him at all lol

Nice Richter. Those royal blue Starters from the late 90s are my favorite style, followed closely by the Heritage and the dark Liberty.

Love those Starter jerseys. How is sizing compared to CCM or Reebok? I've always wondered. ☺️

For the Flames I'd consider Backlund, Iginla, and Kipper (he had a 39 save shutout)

Bourque scored 2 goals, but I've never met anyone that actually likes him at all lol

yAfHLaV-vi.gif

Love those Starter jerseys. How is sizing compared to CCM or Reebok? I've always wondered. ☺️

They tend to be larger than the CCM's but bigger. I have a Starter 46 and it's like 2 inches longer than a CCM 46.

They tend to be larger than the CCM's but bigger. I have a Starter 46 and it's like 2 inches longer than a CCM 46.

Couldn't edit it from my phone. Meant larger but similar in fit.

Authentic CCM AirKnit 1995/1996 Chicago Blackhawks Denis Savard Road Jersey. Size 52, new with tags.

DSCN4251_zps2ef1d243.jpg

DSCN4258_zps8c7b179f.jpg

Authentic CCM AirKnit 1995/1996 Chicago Blackhawks Denis Savard Road Jersey. Size 52, new with tags.

NIce one! I have to admit the older CCMs always looks so much better than the edges...

Couldn't edit it from my phone. Meant larger but similar in fit.

Thanks, now I know what to watch for. (also 46)

In honor of the Flyers minor league effort last night at MSG, here are two Flyers minor league jerseys. :thumbsup:

Mike Maneluk '99-00 Philadelphia Phantoms game worn alternate jersey

phantoms_maneluk_99_00_alt_f_sm.jpgphantoms_maneluk_99_00_alt_b_sm.jpg

Though I'm obviously not a Flyers fan, I've always liked the Phantoms jerseys. They took what in my opinion is one of the most boring logos and color schemes and made it something cool.

Kris Newbury '13-14 Adirondack Phantoms game worn pre-season jersey

phantoms_newbury_13_14_pre_f_sm.jpgphantoms_newbury_13_14_pre_b_sm.jpg

I'm a sucker for a grey jersey, don't know why. What's cool about this is that despite the fact that it looks like a practice jersey, it was actually somewhat practical because they wore it against teams wearing both white/home and dark/away jerseys.

*lol at the comment about last nights game.

I actually like the phantoms jerseys, and was very tempted to grab that Newbury alt. Glad it went to somebody on here.

Great pickups! I also really like the Phantoms color schemes, particularly the black/orange/purple. Even their white jerseys looked great.

Nice comment, nice jerseys.