It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Great looking Phantoms jerseys. I've bought some myself to gift to my niece's husband; big Flyers fan, but what can I do? He's really enjoyed wearing them as an alternative to wearing the parent club's shirts. He was at MSG last night for the game, but I suspect he kept quiet and went in street clothes.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to our pal from the frostbitten kingdom on his incredible Zuccarello victory. I watched that thing til the end, he went all in and made it happen, too cool.

I just received my 2013-14 Alternate Set 1 from third line center (lol d'Oates) Eric Fehr. I didnt have one of his in this style for the collection so it was a must for this year. The cool thing is, set 1 alts were supposed to be done before the Olympic break but set 2 didnt come in so these got extended and saw more game time after the Olympics.

It has nice sleeve marks and 2 team repairs. I found 2 photomatches as well.

fehr-201314-b.png

fehr-201314-f.png

Congrats to our pal from the frostbitten kingdom on his incredible Zuccarello victory. I watched that thing til the end, he went all in and made it happen, too cool.

I just received my 2013-14 Alternate Set 1 from third line center (lol d'Oates) Eric Fehr. I didnt have one of his in this style for the collection so it was a must for this year. The cool thing is, set 1 alts were supposed to be done before the Olympic break but set 2 didnt come in so these got extended and saw more game time after the Olympics.

VERY NICE! My Hendricks alternate game worn from last year is one of my favorite Caps jerseys. Love the style, well done!

Phantoms jerseys are a great looking Ahl jerseys nice pick ups and the Caps jersey

Great Caps jersey brandon, I really love the their alternate and wish they would use it and a home version as their regular jerseys. I'm gonna have to pick one up for myself one of these days.

Great timing to pick this one up. Six game losing streak and falling out of the playoffs. Gotta hand it to the Leafs, nobody blows leads and seasons as well as demoralize their fan base quite like they do.

Anyways, it's a 56 2.0 so I'm gonna make a Kessel first year as a Maple Leaf to go with the white I already have.

13453860894_b06ae4c62e.jpg

After over three months on vacation, these guys came back home today with new letters and numbers:

Hartford Whalers CCM Ultrafil, size 54

IMG_0866_zpsbfeef95e.jpg

IMG_0867_zps78843ed2.jpg

2004 Eastern Conference ASG jersey, size 56 (courtesy of a trade with our own rgoss22)

IMG_0868_zps36311822.jpg

IMG_0869_zpsa4679920.jpg

Add to that an EDGE 2.0 Devils home jersey, which I didn't even take out of the bag before boxing it and sending it to EPS for customization.

Edited by mfitz804

I sent it to EPS. They could have done better, it seems. Luckily close enough is good enough for me. I guess it has to be unless I re-do it. Not sure I care quite that much.

Edited by mfitz804

Still a great jersey - always loved that style with the grey, navy, and green. Couldn't have picked a better player too, grats.

Thanks man, as long as I stop looking at the other pictures I'll be happy with mine. It's one of my favorite styles as well, plus I love Ultrafil, plus Shanny is one of my favorites. I'd probably collect a full set of all of his jerseys if he didn't make a stop over on the Dark Side. Since he did, I don't bother.

Love the brodeur ASG and the old school whalers. Why did Shanny wear 94 with the Whale?

Awesome Amonte too. Do the pro players fit more like the older CCMs?

Pro player authentics are a lot bigger than 90's ccm authentics.

Agreed on the 04 all stars. Vintage and classic.

Just got a Thornton 04 that needs to be stripped and made into a Jagr or Messier.

Pictures don't really do it justice. Tons of stick marks, puck marks, blood stains etc. Finally landed this one today. 93-94 Craig Janney. Custom Craft really did some crappy work back in the day compared to modern jerseys. Just look at the U and the I in St. Louis. What you can't tell from these pics is the vinyl layer in the letters and numbers. White twill bottom layer, red vinyl middle layer, topped by yellow twill. Surprised the vinyl isn't peeling up after 20 years.

janney1jpg.jpg

janney2jpg.jpg

Edited by steve108819

I haven't really tried to photomatch yet. I only spent about 5 minutes looking online for pics so far. It's difficult to find good pictures from the 93-94 season, but I'll get it done one way or another. There are a lot of obvious marks on this jersey.

Fun fact I just researched upon being shocked that Janney never made an All Star game: Craig Janney has the most points in a single season (106) of any player to never be named to an All Star Game or 1st/2nd/3rd NHL All-Star Team.

Bob MacMillan (108 points), Guy Chouinard (107), and Hakan Loob (106) are the only other players with 106+ points in a season to never make an All Star Game, but they were all named to top-3 NHL All-Star teams.

Jacques Richard (103 points), Joe Juneau (102), and Nicklas Backstrom (101) are the only other guys with over 100 points in a season to not make an All Star Game or 1st/2nd/3rd NHL All-Star Team, though I suspect Backstrom will be taken off that list soon.

Janney had a strange career. St Louis unfairly hated him because he was expected to be the next Adam Oates. Hull and Oates was magic, and I feel sorry for anyone who has to try to follow that. 106 points was phenomenal, but still wasn't good enough for the St. Louis fans. Then his best friend Shanahan stole his wife. Janney's career nosedived after that. He was still a good player with the Sharks, but never came close to that 106 point season again. I didn't realize Juneau never made an All-Star team.

Edited by steve108819

Love the 04 all star jerseys, the 04 is probably my favorite. That brodeur looks great.

Thanks, I happen to agree about the 2004's. I was surprised that there is a list of the worst ASG jerseys ever floating around on the web, and the 2004 are on that list. Really?