It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, some serious heat being brought here today! Great Wings WC and Team USA pickups guys!

Brandon -- is that a team-issued that was personalized to Dats or an actual TI Dats? Either way, how did you score that?

Congrats again!

That Ducks is amazing! Love that style.

Got a few new arrivals to share (though I've shared the progress on a couple before, they're actually done now). All 3 of these are jerseys that I've been REALLY wanting for a long time, so needless to say I'm pretty excited about the arrivals...

Retro Font Gagne, Edge 2.0, Size 54:

IMG_5714_zpsaa721366.jpg

IMG_5715_zpsf614f975.jpg

Briere 2010 Cup Finals, Edge 2.0, Size 54 (my first year as a season ticket holder, and Briere set the Flyers' record for points in a playoff year):

IMG_5710_zps68dec693.jpg

IMG_5711_zpsaf8a3ade.jpg

Then we have this one... which is a MAJOR grail for me, so I'm pretty disappointed with the result (though fortunately it can be fixed).

I sent plenty of pictures in with my jerseys, with explicit instructions for the placement of the Spectrum patch:

IMG_5363_zps6fd66f25.jpg

That's my actual jersey with the patch laying on top of it. They said it "doesn't fit" and that "it was weird for the Flyers to have placed it there in the first place" and just decided to stitch it here instead:

0313041409_zpsc052335e.jpg

I've now stripped the patch and will be sending it to Mike to be fixed, but here is the rest of the jersey, which for the most part looks ok (sleeve numbers slightly off center but not enough to bother me right now):

IMG_5712_zps878472c8.jpg

IMG_5713_zpse12cd34b.jpg

That's my actual jersey with the patch laying on top of it. They said it "doesn't fit" and that "it was weird for the Flyers to have placed it there in the first place"

I'd have to agree that it looks terrible where it is supposed to go. But that's where they were, and where you asked for it, so it should have been put there.

To me that patch should have been half the size, or should have been on the shoulder.

Seriously, I need to know what company purposely didn't do what you asked for that stated reason. What a bunch of pricks. That's the lamest thing I've ever heard.

With that said the Gange font is the best. What season/ set did they wear that?

Edited by brandon

Seriously, I need to know what company purposely didn't do what you asked for that stated reason. What a bunch of pricks. That's the lamest thing I've ever heard.

With that said the Gange font is the best. What season/ set did they wear that?

It was Philly Express (that does the Flyers' on-ice jerseys). They gave me $5 off the customization fees, but I obviously was pretty disappointed that they just decided to do whatever they wanted.

The retro font was worn for the first two games after the Flyers introduced the orange jerseys in 2008-09. I wish they would've stuck with it. I LOVE this font.

So did the Flyers actually wear 2.0's with that retro font? Because all the ones I've ever seen to have done up were 1.0's.

So did the Flyers actually wear 2.0's with that retro font? Because all the ones I've ever seen to have done up were 1.0's.

Pretty sure Rob had a game issued 2.0 retro Briere that Dan ended up getting, if I'm not mistaken

Edited by Girouxsalem

Yea, they wore 2.0's. I think people just do them up as 1.0's because its hard to find 2.0's with the Vector.

Pretty sure Rob had a game issued 2.0 retro Briere that Dan ended up getting, if I'm not mistaken

Yup. I have it. Its a 2.0.

Looks like there is some residue left behind. Is it removeable?

Just a little bit. I don't think it will be a problem to get rid of it.

It was Philly Express (that does the Flyers' on-ice jerseys). They gave me $5 off the customization fees, but I obviously was pretty disappointed that they just decided to do whatever they wanted.

Wait, it's the actual people who did the original jerseys with the patch where you originally asked for it?? That's even more messed up.

Yea, my bad.

Ruberti's did the jerseys for the Spectrum game.

Philly Express is the CURRENT customizer.

I got the kit from Ruberti's and was sending a bunch of jerseys to Philly Express (who later did different black jerseys for the Flyers), so I figured they would still be able to apply everything correctly. And I figured that sending a lot of pictures of the patch placement would be enough... evidently that was not the case.

I should also note, the black jersey is a team issued size 54... so its not like the spacing is any different than it was on the gamers.

Edited by dsl135

I would place the patch up their Arse for doing whatever they pleased!

Haha its like customizer on customizer crime. Thats so weird.

Here are the real pics of the team issued Winter Classic jersey.

datsyuk-wc-b.png

datsyuk-wc-f.png