It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

That is absolutely beautiful. One of the few AHL special jerseys I've never came across before - this year's Heritage Classic would've looked a ton better if Ottawa had a variant of it.

Ottawa is supposedly hosting the Heritage Classic in 2017 so maybe we will see something similar then.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize it's not an NHL jersey but there isn't a thread for new arrivals in the college part of the message board. Just got this in over the weekend. The UofM official pro shop has them clearanced for $50.

DSC_0819-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Edited by Krendelev

Montreal Canadiens Dave Morissette GI (possibly preseason GW) 99/00 jersey. One of the few jerseys I own that are actually large on me...guess I'll have to take steriods like Dave to fit in this one :P

With this jersey, I now have an Original Six -1 gamer collection (the only Red Wings jerseys I'd consider buying are a Bob Probert or Stu Grimson gamer). The jerseys are (top-bottom): Dave Morissete (GI), Garnet Exelby (GI), Vladimir Sobotka (GW), Kris Newbury (GW), John Scott (GW)

20140317_170743_zps85821613.jpg

20140317_170901_zpsb398eded.jpg

20140317_171745_zps3467f694.jpg

Edited by amonte78

Nice 'Moose' Morissette!

Starting your own goon collection??

, nice Forsberg! Great pickups on the baby Sens too!

He is not a fast responder Hollywood ,it took me months to get my Richards kit .

We are small potatoes to his business know if you ordered a 100 kits maybe

I was so close to pulling the trigger on one of those Kings jerseys to do the same thing, but I already have the black/purple style Kings with Quick on it. Nice pickup. If I didn't have a few other priorities, I would have been all over that RCS sale!

He is not a fast responder Hollywood ,it took me months to get my Richards kit .

We are small potatoes to his business know if you ordered a 100 kits maybe

Yep, I figured. So I shouldn't be worried that I didn't get a response. Guess I should just expect to randomly get a response?

Hatryk, those Islanders jerseys are actually really really slick, nice pick ups

Hit a score on eBay thanks to the wonderful eBay thread on here.

Brand new with tag still in the bag sealed.

1878c2d7c7b469497cfb729e8cc612cf_zps03ae

9ae668d795b46db021f9fb6089613aae_zps334a

Gonna turn it into this

e21decfd9e98605c128e2e16ed2c9968_zps42e6

The warmup version of the mark Howe retirement night sweater.

f08154d634a1ef770e5da163f402e63f_zps4d66

Little less space between the crest and black piping but ill settle for what it is. Waiting on if Johnny can get me the kit then it's off to mike!

As usual, our tastes are quite similar, Greg.

That warm-up jersey will look fantastic.

If I can find a way to do one for myself, I'll be copying you once again!

Yep! :D

I'll bet that it is the only Goon collection in the Netherlands. :thumbsup:

Nice ones Hatryk. Those are direct from the Islanders? Are they period 2?

Which ones are they still wearing with the patch covered?

Maybe all you guys are getting to me or something....Picked up my first real gamer today, for the great price of $80(Thanks used victoria!). Loving the quality of it! 2010-11 Victoria Salmon Kings Game Worn Garth Murray jersey, he had an 8 game stint with the 'Kings before signing with the Moose, putting up 2 goals and an assist in it. I believe I was at at least one game he wore this jersey in. Light wear, chewed up bottom corner, and a couple puck/stick marks. (sorry for the crappy IPhone pics)

o1sp.jpg

hifk.jpg

w5ns.jpg

kwhc.jpg

Awesome Salmon Kings jersey! Did he ever make it to the NHL?

I got another addition today myself. I asked for the wrong font by mistake (radial instead of arched) so I might get it fixed down the line and it looks a little small in the picture but is quite alright when you hold it in your hands. The numbers are also a bit small too.

The story behind this one is that Zuccarello wore this jersey during his the rookie tournament and rookie showcase. He took off the Aasen as it was just too long for North American jerseys. This one is a 1.0, just like what he was wearing.

P1010875-vi.jpg

P1010876-vi.jpg

mzajersey-vi.jpg