It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Another beautiful TBTC jersey!

Now that you're up to three (again) let me know when you have to sell some junk to clean out the closet again. ;)

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting on you now brotha. :D

Surprisingly, the wear is pretty light for a Rangers TBTC. Though, John only played about 50 games that year due to injury so it does make sense. There's still some decent showings on it with the black mark on the stomach, a few open holes and a nice team repair on the right elbow. And there's all those wrinkles from these things being locked in a Rye Playland trunk for over five years!

Yah... Great Ogrodnick.. Grats!

Forgot Ogrodnick sported the Jofa 245 for most of his career... I digress, total Jofa obsessive here.

$_57.JPG

Sweet find, man. Gotta love the TBTC's.

Nothing better than a Klima, Ruutu, Hakan Loob Jofa!

Always tough for Rangers and Flyers fans to find New Jersey styles from our teams. Ok I am done cluttering this thread

Nothing better than a Klima, Ruutu, Hakan Loob Jofa!

The Jofa 280? It's a beast. I used to have one with an Irbe set-up (+ Jofa 260 cage).

Gabriel Bourque Predators St Patricks day jersey. Worn 3-15-14 in Pre game Warm ups.

I love that its an actual authentic Reebok practice jersey with the name and numbers customized by John Gray, the Preds official Jersey customizer.

sssss_zps80c16128.jpg

stt_zps9b6d8c45.jpg

st_zpsa0368509.jpg

IMG_7065_zpscc4d6d92.jpg[/uIMG_7070_zpsbe8d1e43.pngRL]

Edited by steezyb

Gabriel Bourque Predators St Patricks day jersey. Worn 3-15-14 in Pre game Warm ups.

I love those numbers.

Edited by slimcutta

Very nice Preds St. Patrick. Love the details on the numbers. Rock forever.

Now THAT is a barberpole sweater! Very nice indeed. I wish the Sens would employ something like this. It's so cool looking.

A strange question: Why are the reinforced elbows opposite each other? I've never seen that before.

That is absolutely beautiful. One of the few AHL special jerseys I've never came across before - this year's Heritage Classic would've looked a ton better if Ottawa had a variant of it.

Very nice Bing Sens!

Very nice B-Sens