It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

2010-2011 John Erskine Caps road Set 1 with custom skate lace front fight strap sewn in below NHL shield and decent wear – stick marks on the front and back, numerous board burns, repairs and unrepaired holes on the sleeves –

002_zpsf942374c.jpg

001_zps715c79aa.jpg

004_zps722d005a.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pickup bobbyp he just had a good fight tonight vs the flyers

Thanks - was thinking the exact same thing as I posted the pics - too bad he got thrown out. He might have been busy tonight.........

Just picked up a 06-07 Canucks vintage Mattias Ohlund . If I could figure out how to post pics I would . I still can't figure it out haha

Nice pickup bobbyp he just had a good fight tonight vs the flyers

You mean when he was mugged by 3 worthless Philly goons. :noway:

Just picked up a 06-07 Canucks vintage Mattias Ohlund . If I could figure out how to post pics I would . I still can't figure it out haha

You already have a photobucket account. Just copy the IMG link for each picture and paste it into your post.

Boston Bruins game worn Vladimir Sobotka 2009-2010 set 3 jersey (regular season and Stanley Cup Playoffs). Vladimir had his first NHL fight in this jersey (vs. Andrej Sekera).

20140306_170338_zps7cbfa1c6.jpg

20140306_170702_zps91917638.jpg

SobotkaFight2_zps73281812.jpg

Nice Bruins!

New Addition this week. Max Talbot "Mark Howe Night" 1st and 2nd period gamer worn 3-6-12

Size 54. MeiGray LOA

100_7518-vi.jpg

100_7536-vi.jpg

Light wear with a few marks on the left sleeve, some markings on the rear #2, and lower left tail.

Talbot scored a short-handed goal in the 2nd period in this jersey helping the Flyers to a 3-2 victory vs. the Wings two years ago this evening. I have been wanting to add one of these ever since, so finally...

Nice Talbot... Love those jerseys even tho I hate Philly! ;)

Awesome Talbot Howe patch.

Great jersey, great patch, and awesome that he scored (and even better it was shorthanded) in a one game wonder.

You should wear that Talbot jersey and see if you can still get superstar service at A&L BMWs.

Finally arrived. 2013-14 Nathan MacKinnon Third Set One. It was worn in 7 games. MacKinnon attempted his first career shootout attempt in this jersey and also set an NHL record in it for being the youngest player to ever score two goals in two consecutive games. Not really that much wear besides on the one sleeve, which has a small repair and some board burns. Now I have to decide how to display the jersey with the stick that I have that's photomatched to a game that MacKinnon was wearing the jersey. I also have a 11x14 of MacKinnon in the jersey that Stephen was nice enough to get signed for me when the Avs were down in Nashville. I also have a 16x20 that shows the stick photomatch that I can display with them.

Sorry for poor quality cell phone pics.

2DB55897-9380-4A5A-998C-D231FEFFE474-282

B3CD2B53-6AED-4778-86DD-1561986586D0-282

1BADF9C1-DCDF-4283-8003-54B11D2ABEE5-282

I haven't seen anything from them and yeah I got Mcleod's

I'm not sure if you'll be getting yours until the end of the season then, which isn't necessarily a bad thing (more wear). Only 5-10 players got a second set made and i'm not sure if McLeod would fall into that group.

I'm not sure if you'll be getting yours until the end of the season then, which isn't necessarily a bad thing (more wear). Only 5-10 players got a second set made and i'm not sure if McLeod would fall into that group.

Good to know that. I'm just anxious to get it cause I saw a picture of what looked like a tear on the back and I can't wait to see the repair.

Congrats on that MacKinnon. Thats is amazing. He is having a great season Cant wait to see how you display it with the sick and the picture