It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a rangers jersey fan at all. But I must say those SS jerseys are really sharp. Well done, Enzo.

Nice Boyle and Zuc jerseys, Enzo. Have you been able to photomatch the Zuc yet? Hopefully you'll be able to with that board burn.

2002 and 2003 All-Star Game jerseys as well.

I don't think the jets put a big enough tag on the inside of that rypien jersey errrrrr I mean nice haul.

So...little-known fact: In 1994, Ray Bourque actually gained American citizenship in Boston and was therefore eligible to play for the USA in international events. Having said that, I present the following to you!

nalTeamcirca19941aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg nalTeamcirca19941bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Not only did he play for the red, white and blue but he also changed numbers to 89 for the tournament! HA! Suck on that Canada!

Wait, what? Phil? Who the hell is Phil Bourque?? No way. It sounds made up. That's definitely Ray's USA jersey. I mean, he played in Beantown all those years. He had to have suited up for the Americans.

Goddammit.

I saw that on GW.net and thought about sending you a message, by the time I went back to look it was gone :lol:

Grats Mike!

Heh...yep. I actually saw it while at work and e-mailed him about it saying I'd take it. I had actually bought my white Stevens from him earlier so the transaction was nice and easy!

The jersey actually has some good wear on it. There's lots of pilling at the end of the sleeves, some nice stick marks throughout AND a big old burn mark with an exposed hole. The only thing I'm having trouble wrapping my head around is WHEN it was worn. According to record, Phil played for the US in the 1994 World Championships. But, as you can tell, this is not a Tackla jersey nor does it have sponsor patches on the shoulders. Hmmm...

Nice stuff guys.

Nice haul cakemaster and Mike you had me for a minute on that Bourque. I thought you now had a Ray Bourque for me to drool over at the expo.

And although I would much rather sandpaper a lions Arse than say something nice about the Rags, very nice SS gamer!

thanks guys! kind of a quiet haul for me at the moment. big ticket items coming in the near future!

hahaha! thanks flyhighguys94! :P

i think so Hills. they only did them for alternates if i believe......unless if im wrong...

thanks slimcutta! got the odd Moose and the odd Jet, here and there....

kinda like the jets jersey. its simple, its sleek and BLUE Is my favorite color. i wish the Canucks would just have the "stick-in-rink" as their home and away and then have the millionaires as their 3rd alternate. i DON'T like the orca, and i dislike "VANCOUVER" streaming right on top of the orca; all that and combined with the "C" or the "A". too much for me. there's my rant.

Thanks gents! Really loving the NYR SS Boyle gamer.. Looking forward to seeing the Hawks/Pens SS gamers on the ice this weekend..

Team USA 2014 Ryan McDonagh authentic jersey. Thanks to Mike (Brilliant!) for getting this one done up for me!

IMG_3657_zps6ea5a886.jpg

IMG_3658_zps89c07fe6.jpg

Whoa, that's one pretty unique item! Sweet!

It's missing the Sochi patch and a real hockey player on it. :P

And an accompanying medal of ANY level.

It's missing the Sochi patch and a real hockey player on it. :P

Man I really wish I could find one. I bought one on eBay but it's not accurate. They actually have a lot on eBay but none of them are accurate.

2002-03 Scott Stevens SCF Home. Originally a NNOB gamer so I re-customized it.

IMG_1990_zpsdb559311.jpg

IMG_1991_zpsa797cd9c.jpg

Czech Republic Nike White, will become Hasek. Thanks to JustAnotherVictim for this jersey.

IMG_1992_zpse7134ae5.jpg

Got these through a complicated transaction from Nike UK via a friend in Germany

P1010867-vi.jpg

P1010866-vi.jpg

P1010868-vi.jpg

I threw this Sochi patch I have on there. It's not sewn down but just wanted to see how it looked.

I am really happy to have these so I can continue to build my Zuccarello collection by really disappointed in the quality of these replicas. Everything is thick screen-printed and the jerseys are much more rubbery material then the previous generation of swift replicas, which were excellent replicas. I have heard that their might be two tiers of replicas this time around but I am not sure. I would have at least expected the NORGE on the front to be embroidered but nope. What about Canada and the other replicas that people have here? Are they comparable quality wise?

They also fit tighter then the previous generation where I would be swimming in a size large, these ones are much more "dress" like and slimmer. Either way, happy to have them. One will definitely be a Zuccarello and one I am considering to have made into a OK Tollefsen or getting rid of it.

Hopefully Anthony and I have a white Russia replica coming too from our friend in Russia... we will see about that!