It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what? Phil? Who the hell is Phil Bourque?? No way. It sounds made up. That's definitely Ray's USA jersey. I mean, he played in Beantown all those years. He had to have suited up for the Americans.

Goddammit.

Taken from the site of the previous owner -

"By the way, Phil Bourque is of no relation to Hall of Fame defenseman Raymond Bourque. However, when people ask if his brother is Ray Bourque, fun-loving Phil often answers with a yes. Why? Because he does have a brother named Raymond - just not that Raymond Bourque!"

Posting this from STAPLES Center, just picked up two White Road Team-Issued 2.0 authentics, both size 52! Pics to come! And a big thanks to LAK74 for tipping me off in February that they had them at Team LA!

Got these through a complicated transaction from Nike UK via a friend in Germany

I threw this Sochi patch I have on there. It's not sewn down but just wanted to see how it looked.

I am really happy to have these so I can continue to build my Zuccarello collection by really disappointed in the quality of these replicas. Everything is thick screen-printed and the jerseys are much more rubbery material then the previous generation of swift replicas, which were excellent replicas. I have heard that their might be two tiers of replicas this time around but I am not sure. I would have at least expected the NORGE on the front to be embroidered but nope. What about Canada and the other replicas that people have here? Are they comparable quality wise?

They also fit tighter then the previous generation where I would be swimming in a size large, these ones are much more "dress" like and slimmer. Either way, happy to have them. One will definitely be a Zuccarello and one I am considering to have made into a OK Tollefsen or getting rid of it.

Hopefully Anthony and I have a white Russia replica coming too from our friend in Russia... we will see about that!

Don't you guys know about Silk Road? :lol:

The Sochi patch you found is not accurate. The ".ru" should be completely blue as well.

From what I can tell, the USA, Canada, Russia, Sweden, and Finland jerseys that were retailed in North America all had embroidered crests, while the Czech, Slovakia, and Norway jerseys were only available in the fan jersey sublimated version.

I know the patch is wrong and it burns me inside. It's also impossible to place it in the right spot as the iihf printed logo would be in the way.

Interesting timing since he became the newest member of the 700 goal club today.

2dtolub.jpg

15obb60.jpg

what material is the rangers stadium series jersey? Same meshy-edge knit material?

Yep...

Nice Boyle and Zuc jerseys, Enzo. Have you been able to photomatch the Zuc yet? Hopefully you'll be able to with that board burn.

Thanks...Yeah.. I have found a handful matched to a few loose whiskers on the back of the jersey numbers... Gonna look for some more for the board burns etc.. The sweater has great game use.. Very happy with it...

99-00 Dave Scatchard Only 1 repair (next to the middle part of the back 3). Hammered with marks though. Photomatched to a card I actually owned (something near one of the 8s and the loose thread on the bottom left)

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

05-06 Brad Lukowich -- layered instead of semi kiss cut. Worn one game -- has a few light stick marks

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

Nice Pahlsson!

I'm ready for my Boston trip! (The iPhone pics doesn't help with the flash the jersey is awesome with the yellow and brown very happy with it size 56 2.0)

4A41E0D6-C1EB-4293-B87D-5356C4EF2111_zps

Goes well next to my other one

9A7D97C3-447E-42F7-BBC3-7DC9BCC05131_zps

Nice Isles Jeremy. The Scatchard looks pretty beat up.

Very cool Greg. I think Boston wins best jersey of the 2010 WC

That Boston WC jersey is soooooo nice.

Feebay arrival today. Need to find a replacement neck lace but other than that it's in prestine condition. Came with a matching nameplate too so bonus for me. Already starting stripping her down to be re-customized.

12918953204_f40daf45e6.jpg12918547035_5b31da4ccc.jpg

Feebay arrival today. Need to find a replacement neck lace but other than that it's in prestine condition. Came with a matching nameplate too so bonus for me. Already starting stripping her down to be re-customized.

My all-time favourite Leafs design. Is that the C that was worn during games? It looks tiny.

My all-time favourite Leafs design. Is that the C that was worn during games? It looks tiny.

Nope. C is way too small. Everything is being re-done.

Wow! Great Isles jerseys!