It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they were going to wear the Stadium Series jerseys without the patch for another game in March?

Hopefully there's another set, so I won't miss out (again).

Grats on the pickups though.

I don't think they are. I think they scrapped it. They sold the team issued jerseys and Talbots bench worn jersey without the patch, so I can't imagine they use them again.

Did Talbots jersey actually sell? I was tempted to make a slightly lower offer if possible, but, well, you know...Steiner. :(

I honestly don't know. Never really bothered following through considering the asking price. I know Del Zotto and Falk were cheap-ish. For some reason they also had a John Moore, or so I was told over the phone, but it was GI and was like $600.

I called Joe one minute after receiving the email on those game issued ones last week, and he said they were all gone already.

Gotta say I'm pretty excited about this one...

Dallas Stars 2.0 Size 54, Team Issued

What's the deal with the NHL shield? It doesn't look like the usual one sewn on....LAK74 mentioned something about this a few posts back I think.

What's the deal with the NHL shield? It doesn't look like the usual one sewn on....LAK74 mentioned something about this a few posts back I think.

It's definitely different but I think some teams are using these now as they are less rigid and pointy. I know a lot of players didn't like the way the old ones would stab them in the neck.

It's actually quite nice.

Yeah, it's just the newer, thinner shield that's also on the Stadium Series jerseys, 2011/12 All Star jerseys, the new ugly Buffalo 3rd, among others.

Yep, whole team did it except for the guy who scored the winning goal, because his fiancee wouldn't let him do it with their wedding coming up. :lol:

#ballsinherpurse

Nice Rangers SS sweaters guys... Glad you all are enjoying them.. Wasnt so sure at first whether I was gonna like the chrome SS marlarkey, but as soon as I got mine in the mail, I loved it.. It looks great... The Blackhawks and Pens jerseys are on MeiGray now, and are absolutely gorgeous as well..

Edited by enzo269

1998-1999 Ken Baumgartner Bruins home with reinforced neck and Bruins 75th anniversary patch – wear is light for a jersey from this era

006_zps1bd65dd4.jpg

007_zpsf21d5432.jpg

Very nice Ducks! Still haven't decided if I'm going to get one for myself.

Really like the look of that eggplant Ducks jersey.

I'm not a fan of the team, but that great looking jersey prompted me to get a 2002-03 gamer for myself.

Cool Ducks. Way more character then what they sport today.

Picked this up yesterday 2006-07 third set 1 worn in 5 games. Joni had 1 goal and 3 assists. Has minor wear a few board burns, small red paint and some loose threads. The back numbers are off center the right 4 is lower then the left. First time getting my hands on this style and I just love it

60E78F8C-4A14-44F4-AFF3-8D54AA2E97FB_zps

4A0C9804-2102-444F-AFDD-23B924B81047_zps

Edited by Flyers845

So....how about those rainbow suspenders? Pretty cool way to keep your pants up, eh?

rca19914aCCMauthenticthrowback-vi.jpgrca19914bCCMauthenticthrowback-vi.jpg

Matched via an eBay picture to the black mark on the waist:

OgrodnickTBTC-vi.jpg