eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds of when Huey, Louie and Dewey would play hockey, before faceoffs they would clap sticks and say Hockey One...Hockey Two...Hockey Three and then try to win the faceoff. I have no idea how that memory just came back to me, lol.

Weren't they planning to bring that back for this season until the Stadium Series was announced?

Weren't they planning to bring that back for this season until the Stadium Series was announced?

They have started selling premiers in that style at the UC again this season, which is why it has the wordmark not the vector.

Funny how it is always that Caps screaming eagle jersey being defiled.....first "H.Jablowme", now this....

Funny how it is always that Caps screaming eagle jersey being defiled.....first "H.Jablowme", now this....

I think because the screaming eagle looks so bad*** that people want to "show it off"... at least that's MY take on it.

Why does it have a 2004 World Cup Slovakian #8 on the back?

THIS WAS ONE OF THE LEFTOVER JERSEY'S THAT WAS NOT USED BY THE TEAM AND RETURNED TO NIKE.

According to the seller :lol:

For some reason, I get the feeling we've seen something like this before. Wasn't there a similar USA jersey available a while back with the same style number on the back? I want to say it was a #7 if my feeble mind is remembering right.

I remember another one with a single number on the back, a 7 sounds familiar, but I can't remember if it was the same quirky font. I want to say someone here picked it up to strip.

Have seen a few of the Nike penguin jerseys around, somehow they arent quite as rare as you would think but it would be cool to have.

And that one is pretty well overpriced from the last one I saw sell at auction.

Plus, any customization to it is an instant jersey foul.

And that one is pretty well overpriced from the last one I saw sell at auction.

Plus, any customization to it is an instant jersey foul.

Plus the description is wrong. At least based on the info I received from the seller of my Nike Lightning jersey, they were prototypes. Them not wearing them had nothing to do with the Penguins bankruptcy.

Holy crap-o-loa!!!!!!

They pick up Miller and everything is going nuts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201045073595?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&autorefresh=true

P.S. I have a few Blues jerseys I need to get lettered with Shanny ASAP!

Can anybody help a brother out???
It needs to be done fast before they lose a few games.