eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

He must live in a hut if that's his most prized possession.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He says it's a replica so the Made In China thing makes sense. The price and the balance of the listing, not so much.

I just thought it was really incongruent to sell a shirt that was likely mass-produced in a Chinese factory for $2500. If it was from the 20's, it would be worth that and then some. But, that shirt probably wouldn't get more than $100 in an open auction. If it were made in the US (especially MA), it would probably fetch double that just because people like when their shirts are made in the US and Canada (see the dozen threads regarding 'Indo-Edge'/Edge 2.0 and you'll see what I mean).

Hehe I got that one. Put the opening bid for kicks and never got out bid!

Hehe I got that one. Put the opening bid for kicks and never got out bid!

If you decide you don't want it let me know.

Glad it was someone here.

Jersey Baron just posted some blue Atlanta Thrashers team issued 7287s

Jersey Baron just posted some blue Atlanta Thrashers team issued 7287s

And they are workmarked Edge 2.0s not vector ... which is somewhat mind boggling

And they are workmarked Edge 2.0s not vector ... which is somewhat mind boggling

Yeah I'm staring at the 58... it looks great...I'm just surprised he got these. It's like he found some box in storage or something...

SVP had Thrashers wordmark 2.0's for sale way back when that sale first started. I believe they were white though.

I guess they like to make things far in advance, maybe that's why Reebok is so upset with the Kings' plans for next year lol, not enough notice

SVP had blue TI's as well. $59.99, then dropped to $39.99. I didn't want to waste money.

Ouch... LoL.

So no interest in a Evander Kane? Or a Hossa?

Could it be his Alumni Game jersey from the 2012 Winter Classic?

Those jerseys were blue and had the wordmark.

Could it be his Alumni Game jersey from the 2012 Winter Classic?

Those jerseys were blue and had the wordmark.

Yeah.. I thought about that as I had a chance to get Duguay's from the game, but I am pretty sure that Steiner sold all of those jerseys to collectors...

Could potentially be one of those "Event Worn" jerseys that they went and butchered

True

Edited by enzo269

Yeah.. I thought about that as I had a chance to get Duguay's from the game, but I am pretty sure that Steiner sold all of those jerseys to collectors...

That would be a hell of a pickup. I wish even repros of the alumni game patches were available. I'd like to make a Duguay 2.0 from that game.

That would be a hell of a pickup. I wish even repros of the alumni game patches were available. I'd like to make a Duguay 2.0 from that game.

I agree... The problem was they wanted 1375 for it... No way was I spending that much on that jersey... :noway: