eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

It's good. That was one of the 'other' jerseys that the Vintage program did. Along with the Nords, Jets 90's, Maple Leafs 80's and North Stars.

I feel better about my purchase now. I was just looking for a new one and I had to get it

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Beninati-2011-12-WASHINGTON-CAPITALS-Voices-of-the-Game-AUTOGRAPH-CARD-/191100161728?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

WOW, seriously? and I thought cutting up GW jerseys for cards was stupid. I wonder who the head was that came up with this marketing idea to sell hockey cards.

Edited by forzzaazzurri

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Beninati-2011-12-WASHINGTON-CAPITALS-Voices-of-the-Game-AUTOGRAPH-CARD-/191100161728?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

WOW, seriously? and I thought cutting up GW jerseys for cards was stupid. I wonder who the ###### head was that came up with this marketing idea to sell hockey cards.

BULLSEYE!

I hope they cut up Locker for cards so Joe B has a real partner to do commentary with.

WOW, seriously? and I thought cutting up GW jerseys for cards was stupid. I wonder who the ###### head was that came up with this marketing idea to sell hockey cards.

I may have just bought one........................one of my friends is going to get a great present now haha

$_57.JPG

They would do better selling cards that had clips of famous highlights the color commentary people called, kind of like the hallmark singing cards. Just imagine the hours of fun listening to the clip of Darren Pang "look at the way Yelle beats off Chelios". Golden

Does the card come with a piece of his "broadcast-worn" shirt or tie?

That's Darren Pang.

Yes chow hound mentioned Panger

They would do better selling cards that had clips of famous highlights the color commentary people called, kind of like the hallmark singing cards. Just imagine the hours of fun listening to the clip of Darren Pang "look at the way Yelle beats off Chelios". Golden

Fake. Seller has a fake Alfredsson for sale as well.

I hope you got money for Zucc! That is my last grail jersey and I've been saving up! Should be dogfight of an auction.

I hope you got money for Zucc! That is my last grail jersey and I've been saving up! Should be dogfight of an auction.

Best of luck man, I will be watching and rooting for you.

My guess $2,700

Me too. Hopefully less but we'll see.

Best of luck man, I will be watching and rooting for you.

Thanks!

I'm not even gonna touch it. Good luck.

Sorry, didn't mean to come across as vicious before! It is a grail jersey for me. The number 1 grail I have had since collecting actually (a red NORGE Zucarrello) so I am going all in. Hopefully it will grace these forum pages someday soon!

Like Louis with Malhotra jerseys, I think most people here think of you when it comes to Zucc jerseys ... I do hope we can see you post in in the new arrivals thread soon, good luck :thumbsup: