eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

The fakes aren't selling for $50. The ones I've seen were selling for more than the MSRP of a legit USA

I'm referring to Team Canada jerseys.

A few on eBay go really high in bids, but if you look at local classified sites in Canada they are all over there for 40-60 dollars.

I'd imagine that due to the overwhelming demand, fake USA jerseys are selling for a ton on eBay to people who either do not know they are fake, or don't care.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fakes are selling for a ton IMO because of the lack of accessabilty to even replicas. You can't buy them anywhere now so eBay is the only option although most won't know they're fake anyway. But when Kessel and Oshie fakes are selling for $350+ oh boy.

makes me wish I wasn't a nice guy.........esh so much money to be made

The fakes are selling for a ton IMO because of the lack of accessabilty to even replicas. You can't buy them anywhere now so eBay is the only option although most won't know they're fake anyway. But when Kessel and Oshie fakes are selling for $350+ oh boy.

...........I hope they get rid of their stock quick, because they are going to go down a lot in value after tomorrow afternoon ;)......(I hope).

Regarding the USA jersey talk....I was checking completed listings.....although this belongs in the deals or steals thread, I thought I'd post it here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-TJ-OSHIE-Team-USA-Sochi-Olympic-Ice-Hockey-Jersey-Size-LARGE-/151233994322?pt=US_Olympics_Fan_Shop&hash=item23363f9e52&nma=true&si=Le84rgqntRDKKUM61zM84tVycrA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I can't wait for people to now buy truckloads of Team USA jerseys in anticipation of the 2018 Olympics.

Real or not, my biggest pet peeves with autographed jerseys is seeing them autographed on the fabric....it never looks good. Coloured and silver sharpies exist for a reason...........to allow all kinds of twill to be autographed.

Real or not, my biggest pet peeves with autographed jerseys is seeing them autographed on the fabric....it never looks good. Coloured and silver sharpies exist for a reason...........to allow all kinds of twill to be autographed.

The good part is that its removable on fabric, twill - not so much.

Its not as easy and if the twill has a nice shine itll kill that. I personally wouldnt attempt to remove an auto on twill but Ive had success on fabric with a few gamers.

Sorry, Cathe!

1655406_10151969990430959_534724569_o.jp

The good part is that its removable on fabric, twill - not so much.

I'm almost positive there's a guy who offers his services and has removed autographs from twill perfectly. I have no idea what he uses, but I think there's a thread on here about it.

Well, its way out of my price range (but its actually reasonable for what it is)... Spectrum patch gamer:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/TEAM-CANADA-HOCKEY-JERSEY-GAME-WORN-JERSEY-JEFF-CARTER-/181330724512?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:CA:1123

Hope someone here gets it!

Ouch... I shouldn't laugh but I totally am.

I feel like I should buy one of these and make a siren in the back going off with the sign, "2014 Finals"

Can someone else use the zoom function on these pictures and tell me I'm not hallucinating...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vtg-CCM-Authentic-Calgary-Flames-Jerome-Iginla-2004-Stanley-cup-NWT-Jersey-NEW-S-/201042542529

Were the namebar and numbers added using ms paint?