New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Fantastic! :thumbsup:

Yep... That Mess will be great!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! BTW special thanks to Matt and Tom for promptly PMing me when this appeared on the interweb

Good boy! ;)

you guys make me f-n crazy and meticulous about everything

right sleeve the one 5 is slightly higher than the other

the other sleeve the opening on the bottom looks slightly bigger....you guys make me nuts!

I have a $#!! ton of wings jerseys, yet I still need a Kronwall... =(. I may be buying a preseason from hockeytown and stripping it from a Commodore jersey into a Kronner... still haven't decided if I want to be "shunned" by the community for it though, lol. They also have a "Brunnstrom" jersey, which entices me since my number is 76 in my league, and he is the only Wing I know of to have worn that as of recent. Dumb, yes.... but for some reason I want it =).

I try to focus my collecting on game worn Jokerit jerseys, but every "once in a while" I find my self wondering on side tracks.

During my slip ups I have build little Kari Lehtonen collection.

Here's two new additions:

Dallas Stars home jersey. Reebok size 54.

Second one:

09-10 Atlanta Trashers white game issued. From MeiGray program. Reebok size 58 goalie cut

And I know this is for new arrivals, but I still want to take time to show other Lehtonen jerseys currently in my collection:

2002 game worn Team Finland jersey. U20 WCJ. Nike, 58G

00-01 Jokerit A-Juniors (U20 junior team) game worn home jersey. Name plate removed. GEP size XL

Chicago Wolves. CCM Goaliecut

The Thrashers (always loved their sweaters) and that Chicago Wolves jerseys are just awesome

too early? :D

I have a GI jersey with the number 28 (Cory Murphy btw), yet it still has the vector. If I can swap the plate and the 2's out... as well as get a wordmark, I'd make it I Jagr (and no... it's not too early!)

Nice jagr, only time will tell if it was a good choice, I'm hoping it is :)

Prepare to be disappointed.

NO NAMEPLATE?? FOUL!! :D

I'm assuming that's because you haven't applied everything yet. Did you cut that one yourself? If so, it looks spot-on.

That's right. The lettering is not sewn onto the jersey (yet). I made the lettering to be prepared.

@Sk3

I'd use a goalie cut jersey for goalies and in case of a Devils jersey there's only #30 going on it ;)

Been after a Heritage gamer for ages, thanks to Slim now I have one :)

buzl.jpg

u30v.jpg

Got some jerseys in today too, also a locker room name plate, the stick I got a couple of years ago but goes with the jersey I got today(sorta)

First up is a John Michael Liles jersey from the 2006/2007 season. This is his first #4 jersey after he switched from #26 in October 2006 so that Paul Stastny can have his fathers number. It has some wear on it. It has some pilling on the bottom of the front of the jersey, a hole in the sleeve, and a couple other stick or puck marks on the jersey

The second jersey is a Brian Lee 2008/2009 Ottawa Senators third jersey. The stick I got a couple of years ago but it was a game issue stick from the Binghamton Senators that he never used but his name is on the stick. The name plate is also from when he played in Binghamton and was his locker name plate that is signed by Brian Lee. The jersey itself has little wear on it but it does have a team repair on one sleeve and an un repaired hole in the other sleeve. This jersey I have been eyeing on Meigray for a while but the price was way to high but when I finally decided to buy it in the summer sale the price Meigray had was $200 less than what they had listed online. My dumb @$$ was arguing that it was the online listed price but I was just making sure I was getting the right jersey but in the end I got it for 50% off and minus the $200 even better of a deal

And I have better pics in my link below cause all I can post are these thumb nails

New to me Starter White Liberty

Did that come already customized, or did you send it somewhere to be lettered? If the latter, could I ask where? Looks good!

1994-1995 Ken Belanger #43 Toronto Maple Leafs road jersey – worn during his first NHL fight vs. Greg Smyth

001_zps680e3c48.jpg

002_zpse76cc5f2.jpg

Where'd you find a Bolts gamer? Not too many come out anymore after Meigray stopped doing them. I've been looking for a third with the updated shoulder patches, gamer, 2.0, Indo-edge, whatever.

Some dude has slowly been putting them out on ebay. Heck I was tempted on that Stamkos, I thought his prices were more than fair but then I remembered I hate the Lightning. Really nice pick up, your pics make it look even better. Does it have custom tightened sleeves?

Nice Staal gamers.. Especially the blueshirt! ;)

Patrik Berglund 10/11 Set 2. Nice wear on this one with a few repairs, a hole or two and stick and puck marks.

9tu5.jpg

dpvf.jpg

Picked it up from Cowboys you would have to ask him

Picked it up from Cowboys you would have to ask him

Mike Customized the white Liberty jersey for me