New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did EPS have the nameplate material for that mesh pens one? Think I am going to make mine a Francis myself. Have 4 blank pens to send in, going to be my first batch to be sent out and customized need to figure out exactly what all I need to send in with the jerseys. Oh and awesome penguin jerseys of course! Don't let others tell you Rangers jerseys are cool ;)

Thanks guys.

EPS had the exact same material for the Starter mesh. However, I asked for Bauer/Nike airknit material because that was originally a team-issued jersey with a Bauer/Nike nameplate. Regardless, I'm pretty happy with it.

Wish I had a black mesh one too. :(

Thanks guys.

EPS had the exact same material for the Starter mesh. However, I asked for Bauer/Nike airknit material because that was originally a team-issued jersey with a Bauer/Nike nameplate. Regardless, I'm pretty happy with it.

Wish I had a black mesh one too. :(

These are amazing jerseys man, congrats! I'm still looking out for a Blue Liberty as I have a white one (photos soon in "Carl's Jersey Collection") :)

Impressive haul! Love seeing accurately customized jerseys.

Tmlfan, how did you cut up the numbers so straight and to the right dimensions? Very well done.

I trace the black layer of the EPS number onto a q-card. Once I have the outline on the q-card in pencil I can modify it in pencil until I get what matches the gamers. Once I'm satisfied with my drawn black layer I'll trace that onto black twill and cut it out. I'll also trace it onto white twill and then move in all the lines the amount I want the black boarder to be. Once I have both pieces I can press them together, make small corrections if needed and sew them down.

I trace the black layer of the EPS number onto a q-card. Once I have the outline on the q-card in pencil I can modify it in pencil until I get what matches the gamers. Once I'm satisfied with my drawn black layer I'll trace that onto black twill and cut it out. I'll also trace it onto white twill and then move in all the lines the amount I want the black boarder to be. Once I have both pieces I can press them together, make small corrections if needed and sew them down.

Is the nameplate the correct Nike swift material? Very well done on the #s.

Nice Quick and Mullen jerseys. But I especially love the Rangers ones...

Awesome man. I'll have to give that a try sometime.

Hey Tom,

Nice haul, especially the Pens. That Francis looks very familiar! I'm also glad they were able to do kiss-cut on the Callahan. (That ought to make CJ happy.)

Sarcasm: A tongue of which the user speaks of something the complete opposite of what the user means. It often has the best comedic value.

:)

Sarcasm: A tongue of which the user speaks of something the complete opposite of what the user means. It often has the best comedic value.

Related: Not usually translatable over the internet.

I dunno. I think you are a closeted ranger fan now.

The Atlantic Division was just one big circlejerk here anyway. You sheep are all interchangeable.

The Atlantic Division was just one big circlejerk here anyway. You sheep are all interchangeable.

At least the Devils (and now the Capitals) are part of the same division!

One of us! One of us!

I always thought this was funny.. Favorite player

That's too good.