JeffB

Thanks, Cowboys and Jflan41!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now you only need to add the 2014 finals patch

:)

Take it easy there Nostradamus, you gonna make the guy ruin his already ruined jersey which was in fact ruined once it became a Devils jersey.

Thanks.

Pretty good wear on it for a Third jersey too. Haven't seen too many Stamkos jerseys around. Had to grab it.

Beautiful !

I don't want to be rude, but it might be very expensive STAMKOS gamer ?

Edited by TMLFAN
Quoting pics is a no no

I received two nice shirts in the mail today.

The first, a Tomas Vokoun inagural Predators jersey. This is a road set 2 jersey and rounds out a first year set for my collection. Light wear overall with marks on the crest and in the blue which is hard to see. Pilling around the wrists too. One of my favorite Preds of all time so its awesome to land one of his from the first season. Hilariously wide 58G sleeves on this guy.

vokoun-98-b.jpg

vokoun-98-f.jpg

Now how I got this jersey is just awesome. A while back there was a discussion on how to track down hard to find jerseys. I talked directly with some members about putting posts out across the web for stuff youre looking for... well, it finally paid off!

I posted on the Lake Erie boards quite some time ago that I was looking for a Matt Hendricks jersey from his time there. Well earlier this week, I got an email from someone looking to sell and BOOM, just three days later its here.

Its pretty cool because its probably one of his only shirts with a letter on it too, not sewn down though. Nice wear with some small holes, lots of stains and snags. I really like the font on these too.

2008-09 Matt Hendricks Lake Erie Monsters

hendricks-erie-b.jpg

hendricks-erie-f.jpg

And here is a nice shot of it in action-

hendricks-lakeerie.jpg

Yes, on the underside of the sleeves, the stripes don't match due to the tightening.

Congrats on that Stamkos. I nearly hit BIN on either of the ones that were up, and I have no real interest in it for anything other than an inability to pass up a good deal. Seems like a steal to me, honestly. Enjoy!

Congrats on that Stamkos. I nearly hit BIN on either of the ones that were up, and I have no real interest in it for anything other than an inability to pass up a good deal. Seems like a steal to me, honestly. Enjoy!

Thanks. And yes, I got a good deal on it.

Just got this yesterday. Got it cheap on ebay. It has a bunch of stains and pulls on it so I'll probably just have the number 13 put on it and use it to play pick up hockey in. It's a Starter size 54-R.

DSC_0284-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

That Hendricks is sweet, Brandon! I'm jealous that you get to continue to root for him despite the laundry change.

Haha you can root for him too, I wont tell anyone. Nashville is the best kept secret in the NHL, possibly the most fun arena and downtown in the whole league.

Haha you can root for him too, I wont tell anyone. Nashville is the best kept secret in the NHL, possibly the most fun arena and downtown in the whole league.

Yeah, I thought about the wording on that after I posted it. I'll definitely be rooting for Hendricks to do well in Nashville and the Predators are actually one of my favorite Western Conference teams to root for, but it's not quite the same.

Haha yeah I know what you mean, it was a really tough go when Fehr went to the Jets as I could care less about that team. Having Hendricks sign in Nashville was just awesome, I feared for the worst (aka pretty much any other Eastern Conf. team).

Some more back from the seamstress. These have been projects since last year and finally completed.

Zuccarello Indo with NHL premiere patch - kit by Mike

P1010606-vi.jpg

Zuccarello Edge 1.0 Heritage - kit by Mike

P1010604-vi.jpg

Zuccarello 2010-11 Whale Edge 2.0 - Kit by Truman at GameDaySports Archives

P1010601-vi.jpg

Gretzky authentic CCM - Kit by Truman

P1010600-vi.jpg

Finally, this one was a project that took forever to get done. Super rare team issue and rare patch

1998 Team Norway alternate Nike authentic - kit by Truman

P1010607-vi.jpg

P1010608-vi.jpg

Oxbo, I love all the Zukes jerseys you've been posting lately. Nice selection!

Now how I got this jersey is just awesome. A while back there was a discussion on how to track down hard to find jerseys. I talked directly with some members about putting posts out across the web for stuff youre looking for... well, it finally paid off!

I posted on the Lake Erie boards quite some time ago that I was looking for a Matt Hendricks jersey from his time there. Well earlier this week, I got an email from someone looking to sell and BOOM, just three days later its here.

Its pretty cool because its probably one of his only shirts with a letter on it too, not sewn down though. Nice wear with some small holes, lots of stains and snags. I really like the font on these too.

008-09 Matt Hendricks Lake Erie Monsters

Always loved the Monsters jerseys, but never really noticed how awesome the font for the numbers are. Nice pickup!