New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

forgive my ignorance, but why do they black out the "worn" section of the WILD jersey??

It says issued maybe that's their way of blacking it out but you can still read it?

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had thought this guy was going to be good, but it never panned out unfortunately with him and the Wings. 2011-2012 Playoff Game Issued Fabian Brunnstrom. The fact that he wore my beer league number made the decision to purchase this one that much easier. This is also my first vector with the word mark patched over it. It's a bummer they didn't wear the BM-RS-SL patches for the playoff sets.

fpu2.jpg

umxg.jpg

4jvb.jpg

The Wild black out the worn part on their team issued jerseys so nobody strips it and tries to sell it for say a Parise game worn. I dunno how or why they missed blackung out the worn on my Kalus jersey

Your Kalus may be a pre-season jersey. Nothing was marked to indicate preseason vs regular season gameworn.

A small repli-haul for me as of late:

0810031949_zps7abe2af6.jpg

0810031949a_zpsacc3d5b3.jpg

My gut instinct is to get a kit from Gameday and turn it into a Joe Juneau, seeing that I grew up with him on the Bruins, and live about 45 minutes from RPI.

0810031950_zpsb4dea233.jpg

0810031951_zps94bbf4fc.jpg

Replacing that stupid retail 100th anniversary patch with the correct left-sleeve patch (2 Sox) ASAP.

0810031951a_zpsd6945672.jpg

0810031952_zpsef9ff112.jpg

My first taste of the Premiers. Are they made out of kleenex?

Won't be mine for long, got it as a gift for my girlfriend. Probably going to see if I can strip it (dunno who hagerstownpensfan went to for customization, but name/number are sewn on pretty good) and make it into a Malkin or a Dupuis for her.

I might be in the minority... but I think that the Sox really screwed up. The Fenway 100th replica patch (with the facade) looked so much better than the one they actually wore on the field.

It also looked like a nice update of the prior anniversary 75th anniversary patch that the Sox wore.

On its own it's a good design, but I just don't understand why it got stuck on replica jerseys when the on-field patch was made available to buy.

Then again, it's probably the same exact reason the replicas don't have the 2 Sox patch.

Won't be mine for long, got it as a gift for my girlfriend. Probably going to see if I can strip it (dunno who hagerstownpensfan went to for customization, but name/number are sewn on pretty good) and make it into a Malkin or a Dupuis for her.

That Staal jersey was customized at CoolHockey. Don't think they do anything out of the ordinary. As long as you are careful and take your time shouldn't be any more difficult to strip than any other premier. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Mets did the same thing when they moved to Citi Field. Had a nicer patch on the hats and replica jerseys than that crappy Dominos looking logo on the authentic jerseys.

Mets did the same thing when they moved to Citi Field. Had a nicer patch on the hats and replica jerseys than that crappy Dominos looking logo on the authentic jerseys.

If I remember correctly, that had something with the league not allowing corporate logos or some crap like that on the field.

This all arrived Saturday from a few different places.

DSC_0309-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Then these came today.

DSC_0321-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0322-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0323-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

The Coyotes and Shark patches were a surprise because I hadn't won them on ebay, they were just in the package with the 2000 patches.

If your selling any of the black nhl patches pm me

Same here. I need one.

Here's an arrival even Rangers fans will like!

First, Id like to thank SteezyB (Stephen) for helping me get this, he picked it up locally and mailed it to me. Ive met a lot of nice people on here but Ive met Stephen in person and he's a super nice guy and good friend, much appreciated!

Nashville Predators 1998-99 Inaugural Season Set 1 Darren Turcotte

turcotte-f.jpg

turcotte-b.jpg

And the big mark on the 'A' is an easy photomatch.

Turcotte.jpg

This jersey has good wear, custom tightened sleeves, a team repair, the fight strap is cut out and it has lots of marks and burns up and down the sleeves.

It was also worn during the team's first ever road victory.

Now the interesting thing about this jersey is how it was acquired. The person I bought it from received it from the Preds as a prize for winning a bike race! And thats not even a joke, I found him on the winner's list from this festival thing that was in Nashville like 2 weekends ago. It was framed and everything and he said when the team gave it to him they told him it was a Sergei Krivorkrasov haha. The sleeves were tucked in and you could only see the front of it. As far as I know, Set 1 jerseys have never been released from the Preds first season and this guy who isnt even really a fan gets it for winning a bike race haha. If we saw that story on eBay we'd never believe it in a million years. So its one of very few set 1 jerseys to be out there and from a pretty good player.

Excellent! I loved Turcotte when he was on the Rangers. Just another in a long list of solid American talent they churned out in the 1980's and 1990's. That short-handed goal he scored against the Devils in Game 7 of the 1992 Patrick Semis is still one of my all-time favorites in team history. I wouldn't mind picking up one of his Preds jerseys actually.

Nice ebay pictures. Good to know who I bid up lol

LOL!!

Actually none of them are black. Those are the Ducks purple(eggplant) coloured ones that look black in the photos. I'm also looking for black ones.

If your selling any of the black nhl patches pm me

Nice ebay pictures. Good to know who I bid up lol

If that what makes your feel better then cool I have less then a year to live so I still would have paid a lot more to get the jerseys I wanted as a kid to wear to games this season

If that what makes your feel better then cool I have less then a year to live so I still would have paid a lot more to get the jerseys I wanted as a kid to wear to games this season

Huh?