New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

20130805_193157_zps0622c125.jpg

20130805_193347_zpsf79c4c8e.jpg

So I decided to say screw it. I want this style for my collection to complete it (until this season kicks off with the new away jersey design). Went and got a team issued jersey for Petr Kalus. Will likely get it redone as a Zucker at some point but i am just happy having my Wild collection done with for all types available/made

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niklas Kronwall

Wings 2014 Winter Classic

Customized by Frozen Pond

Canada 2.0

Is it me or do the 5's on the left sleeve look different from each other? I'm guessing it's the way the material is

Just arrived -

2011-2012 Patrick Bordeleau #58 Colorado Avalanche road white GI with reinforced neck

001_zps407ab75d.jpg

002_zps88b793e9.jpg

Neck reinforcement visible as additional ‘square’ stitching through NHL logo at neck

004_zpsab40e702.jpg

003_zps00fc6f4f.jpg

I will contact sportshaven (the Red Wings customizer) in a few days to discuss a few thing I need done. I will let you guys know when and if they give me specifics on the new WC or not. I have the '09 (going with #5 for those of you who helped me make my decision) and the '14 to get done (might wait until after the game to choose if I only have the one, otherwise I will have a Kronner, Dats, and Zetterberg if I have my way, lol). They have been more than friendly so far with exceptional prices and turnaround times. Just sucks its like 35 miles away, :wacko: .

Nice Bordeleau pickup Bobbyp..

Just the way I took the pic they're the same.

Are you sure? On the sleeves... 3 of them look right, but 1 looks off.

The left sleeve, it definitely looks like the first 5 is not the same as the others.

Either way, great jersey. And the customization looks almost perfect (and possibly perfect if it really is just the picture).

Dan, the folds in the jersey are fooling you into thinking that the numbers are different. On the left arm, the left 5 is folded convexly just enough to make the top of the 5 look like it's curved in the opposite direction than it really is. The right 5 is folded the opposite way (concavely), which really brings out the curve in the top of the number. There are other smaller folds in the jersey that distort the shape of the numbers in other places, but if you account for them it's not hard to imagine that the numbers are all the same. Sorry for the long-winded explanation, but I'm an eye doctor so it's in my nature. :thumbsup:

Awesome Patrick Bordeleau pick up. He is fun to watch. I like the way he squares off for his fights

Haha,sorry about that. It's obviously correct now. It just looked off before. camera trickery.

I try to focus my collecting on game worn Jokerit jerseys, but every "once in a while" I find my self wondering on side tracks.

During my slip ups I have build little Kari Lehtonen collection.

Here's two new additions:

Dallas Stars home jersey. Reebok size 54.

qj6w.jpg

Second one:

09-10 Atlanta Trashers white game issued. From MeiGray program. Reebok size 58 goalie cut

cl7s.jpg

And I know this is for new arrivals, but I still want to take time to show other Lehtonen jerseys currently in my collection:

2002 game worn Team Finland jersey. U20 WCJ. Nike, 58G

j8vx.jpg

00-01 Jokerit A-Juniors (U20 junior team) game worn home jersey. Name plate removed. GEP size XL

0001lehtonen.jpg

Chicago Wolves. CCM Goaliecut

uahi.jpg

That Wolves jersey brings back some horrible memories. Mostly of having on-glass seats next to the bench for a River Rats game and not being able to see down the ice because Kari was standing at the door the entire game, blocking my view.

too early? :D

That should be a goalie jersey

THEN it wouldnt be too early, but it might be early for a guy who gets a 2M bonus if he plays more than 40 games.

NO NAMEPLATE?? FOUL!! :D

I'm assuming that's because you haven't applied everything yet. Did you cut that one yourself? If so, it looks spot-on.

Just in! Soon to be a Mess

IMG_1715-vi.jpg

IMG_1719-vi.jpg

I need one of those. Great pickup

Fantastic! :thumbsup:

Thanks! BTW special thanks to Matt and Tom for promptly PMing me when this appeared on the interweb