New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

DO IT, BRIAN!

Ahhhh....wish I could post pictures of my newly-acquired Kasparaitis Wolfpack from the Meigray sale, but it's sitting safely in Texas waiting for me to pick it up in November. 'Til then......

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Oates. And very fast sewing I might add!!

My latest pickup. I've had it for a while, just got around to taking pics of it.

Dan Hinote Katrina Relief jersey. Worn during the first period of the Avalanche's 2005-2006 home opener against the Flames on October 10, 2005.

DanHinoteOct102005Katrina.jpg

DanHinoteOct102005KatrinaKatrinapatch.jp

DanHinoteOct102005Katrinaback.jpg

LOVE the patch. Accurate reproductions just don't exist.

^^^ sweet. Nice pick up

Technically, it's a gamer because one of my beer league teams just got our new jerseys tonight, and I couldn't take a pic until after we wore them on the ice. Unfortunately, it doesn't match my Penguins themed pads and mask very well, but it was a hit because my team is primarily Rangers fans. Since the team is mostly high school alumni that grew up with eachother, we went with our high school teams name, The Bulls. What's also unique for a custom made jersey is that the logo isn't a sewn on patch, it's embroidered. The final logo coloration and jersey choice was mine since my team knows I'm really into jerseys. The logo looks small on this because mine is obviously a goalie-cut, but on the rest of the teams jerseys, the size was perfect. The only thing I didn't have control over was the number font and material, but these looked sick on the ice tonight!

35398577455120-vi.jpg

38398577458803-vi.jpg

36398577456063-vi.jpg

Looks like your team isn't the only one adopting that style:

372554ff67ed1f03dfb8fbee3989e1f9_2.jpg

I kinda prefer yours, with the darker blue, though.

It's probably the same blue. That pic is under much better lighting with a real camera. Mine is under one 75 watt bulb with my iPhone 5. I swear the 4 took much better pictures.

Wow, Dan Hinote. The pride of Leesburg, Florida AND West Point! Those are two phrases you don't often see in an NHL player; if ever. You gotta love those American players from the non-traditional locations.

More ups for the Hinote, Jay. Great jersey. Love the rare pieces you get your hands on.

Wait I wanna chip in too, love Hinote! Got beat out for one of his Hershey jerseys in the last round of GW or Classic Auctions and it was an awesome one, really beat but I had a few other things that took priority. Still looking for one or one of his 99-00 Avs.

It's been a while since I updated.

1998 Preds Bauer, possibly rookie camp worn by Brad Mehalko. NOBR. I'm still trying to find pictures of the first rookie camp.

th_1998RookieCampMehalko1.jpgth_1998RookieCampMehalko4.jpg

2005-06 Kevin Klein, tagged as Set 1, listed by MeiGray as Set 3. Worn one regular season game @ Van 3/9/2006. Video referenced to Anson Carter goal in the 2nd period but too low of resolution to see any marks for matching. Possibly pre-season worn.

th_05_06KleinSet31.jpgth_05_06KleinSet37-1.jpg

2012-13 Hal Gill Set 1. Numerous repairs on both sleeves. Photomatched repairs on left sleeve to Feb 16 game pictures.

th_12-13GillSet11-1.jpgth_12-13GillSet17.jpgth_12-13GillSet1Photomatch.jpg

2005-06 Darcy Hordichuk Mustard Set 2. Misspelled name matches video capture following his goal on 3/16/2006.

th_05_06HordichukSet2Misspelled-1.jpgth_05_06HordichukSet2Misspelled1-1.jpg05_06HordichukSet2videomatch.jpg

Wait I wanna chip in too, love Hinote! Got beat out for one of his Hershey jerseys in the last round of GW or Classic Auctions and it was an awesome one, really beat but I had a few other things that took priority. Still looking for one or one of his 99-00 Avs.

A Hershey Hinote would be an awesome jersey. However, after I read what I just typed...."Hershey Hinote" sounds pretty disgusting.

Rephrase: A Hershey jersey customized as a Hinote would be awesome. I love the Hershey jerseys I've seen posted here. Any pics of what Hersey jerseys looked like when Hinote was on the roster?

Jay, was that Hinote the one you missed out on and had to track down the Ebay buyer?

Been slow lately, but got a few -

'85-86 Steichen's Broten

NorthStars198586HomeBrotenHome-vi.jpg[/url]

NorthStars198586HomeBrotenrear-vi.jpg

This guy goes a little outside my normal collecting habits, but he's by far my favorite player of the modern era

'01-02 rookie pre-season Datsyuk

200102HomeDasyukpreseasonfront-vi.jpg

s200102HomeDasyukpreseasonrear-vi.jpg

I love the Klein and Hordichuk man. The oddball numbers rule, I have one of the Tootoo #55s, a 14 would be great too. Funny enough, I actually used to own that Hordichuk and never even noticed it was mispelled... another mishap in my collecting history!

Also Slim, I love the Dats, been thinking about making one of those myself but Im waiting to do it with a 99-00 CCM, havent seen one of them pop up in a 54 or 56...ever

A Hershey Hinote would be an awesome jersey. However, after I read what I just typed...."Hershey Hinote" sounds pretty disgusting.

Rephrase: A Hershey jersey customized as a Hinote would be awesome. I love the Hershey jerseys I've seen posted here. Any pics of what Hersey jerseys looked like when Hinote was on the roster?

Here you go! http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1998_99_Dan_Hinote_Hershey_Bears_Game_Worn_Jersey-5674-160.html

Check out the wear, that thing was a gem. Shouldve went higher but there were just too many I wanted in that auction. Another blown save :(

I just think it's funny that SuperTheGreat coined a new term, the "Hershy Hinote". First Footcake and now this. :lol: