New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Scored this beautiful piece at the Blackhawks convention last month

Nice, you need to get it altered, they used a different number font on those.

Edited by slimcutta
Holy quote fail, Batman! Fix-ed

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imma 'bout to drop a deuce of patriotism all up in this mutha...

two #2 jerseys that scream 'MURICA...

First, a jersey so patriotic that it don't matter the player who wore it is a Canuck ...

2001 Hartford Wolf Pack #2 Matt Kinch 9/11 game worn jersey

htfd_kinch_911_f_sm.jpghtfd_kinch_911_b_sm.jpg

How can I patriotically top that? With a jersey of the greatest American defenseman to ever play the game!

2003 New York Rangers #2 Brian Leetch pre-season game issue jersey

leetch_2003_preseason_gi_f_sm.jpgleetch_2003_preseason_gi_b_sm.jpg

Hells yeah, Brian F'n Leetch and the "F" is for FREEDOM.

murica_leetch.png

(please add as much sarcasm to the above post as you need to stomach it)

Nicely done, Akteon. Both jerseys and post.

Just got this bad boy in the mail, either have to have a name plate added or I am thinking about stripping the whole thing to make it a Barrasso. Either way shout out to Tom for helping me catch it on ebay :)

post-11601-0-06694900-1377407670_thumb.jpost-11601-0-30015900-1377407697_thumb.j

Just got this bad boy in the mail, either have to have a name plate added or I am thinking about stripping the whole thing to make it a Barrasso.

That's a really nice jersey type. If it were mine (wish I was lucky enough to have one), I'd try to strip the whole thing, as both the letters and numbers unfortunately are not accurate.

And Akteon, superb jerseys!

I never caught the numbers, it will for sure be done up as a Barrasso then! Was the way I was leaning anyway as he was my favorite player growing up. Just slightly scared as it will be my first strip, just going to pay to have EPS do it I think.

Just curious- does the jersey have a fight strap with flat head buttons (as opposed to the older round head ones)? If so, then I'd guess that would be a 1991-92 jersey, in which case you could do a 3-patcher Barrasso, like this one:

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=56&lotid=764

If the fight strap and neck tags don't really matter much to you, you could still do a 1990-91 without the patches, like this one:

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1990_91_Tom_Barrasso_Pittsburgh_Penguins_Game_Worn_Jersey_Stanley_Cup_Season-6551-153.html

I'll more than likely do it up without the patches and then if I can find them have them put on at a later date. As far as I know the lettering doesn't differ between years does it?

Great stuff Akteon! Congrats!

I'll more than likely do it up without the patches and then if I can find them have them put on at a later date. As far as I know the lettering doesn't differ between years does it?

They look the same to me.

Nice haul on the Pens Ultrafil, those are beauties and don't come up very often. It's also very common to see the numbers in the wrong font. Be sure to post pix once you strip and re-letter it.

Nice grab! Good luck on the patches. The 75th is easy(er) to find, and on occasion you can find the 25th, but dang...good luck with the Badger patch. Been searching for another for myself for quite some time.

Yea, it is a 92 jersey just that I know tracking down the patches will be difficult.

Finding "authentic" patches for that jersey will be impossible, but good luck. My Lemieux has authentic patches.

This just arrived today. Got it for a pretty good price on ebay. It has some stains and wear but still in pretty good shape. If I customize it I'll make it a rookie Yuskevich.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

ah so you're the one who bought that..........

With a huge debt of gratitude to Brandon ....

1998-99 Preseason Nashville Predators Dominic Roussel road blue with velcro namebar.

Photo referenced to http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/dominic-roussel-news-photo/53126538 ... just not enough detail in the low resolution Getty preview to actually match it.

1998-99DominicRousselPreseasonroadblue1-

1998-99DominicRousselPreseasonroadblue5.

Not to mention, straight from the depths of 'The One That Got Away' thread... so cool. Great jersey from one of the few Hershey Bears that donned a Preds jersey in any fashion.

Excited to finally pick one of these up. No clue who Im going to put on it.

d8cuq.jpg

Excited to finally pick one of these up. No clue who Im going to put on it.

Put Messier, Leetch or Jagr on it.

Also, how do you plan to do this? Make sure whoever does it realizes the font for these jerseys looks a little like this:

372-f.jpg

Good luck finding the numbers. ._.

Edited by slimcutta
No need to quote pics...baby jesus and all.

Yes it was. Thank you for my first orange Flyers jersey.

ah so you're the one who bought that..........