New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think it's funny that SuperTheGreat coined a new term, the "Hershy Hinote". First Footcake and now this. :lol:

LOL Matt!

Jay, was that Hinote the one you missed out on and had to track down the Ebay buyer?

That's not it Joel. What I was tracking down was Avs jersey related though. Pretty cool stuff. Everything worked out great and the piece is on its way. I will share plenty more details when it arrives.

Wow, Dan Hinote. The pride of Leesburg, Florida AND West Point! Those are two phrases you don't often see in an NHL player; if ever. You gotta love those American players from the non-traditional locations.

Big time fan favorite here Mike. I'm looking forward to wearing it to a game this season.

More ups for the Hinote, Jay. Great jersey. Love the rare pieces you get your hands on.

Thanks again Joel.

Never knew those mustard Preds had navy glacier twill customization - makes them that much cooler.

I'd love to find an Adam Hall mustard gamer someday.

Some picture from my Kaspar's Jersey

Front:

IMG_0561_zps62a69f5e.jpg

Back:

IMG_0567_zps30bc2e0d.jpg

Some pictures of numerous team repairs reveal tough play of Kaspar:

IMG_0563_zpsff103eb4.jpg

IMG_0564_zpsb947568b.jpg

Came in this week. Got the 1999-2000 Joseph from Tom (thanks Tom!) it might be illegal to own a Leafs jersey in my home province, I'm taking a chance!

image_zps09d77c3e.jpg

image_zps3724d783.jpg

2000-2001 Nedved Liberty Jersey with the 75th anniversary patch.

image_zpsca210c2b.jpg

image_zps99d1b585.jpg

Came in this week. Got the 1999-2000 Joseph from Tom (thanks Tom!) it might be illegal to own a Leafs jersey in my home province, I'm taking a chance!

2000-2001 Nedved Liberty Jersey with the 75th anniversary patch.

I'll give the Joseph a good home if the cops come knocking on your door.

Glad you like it Carl! Always a pleasure.

I was also wondering who the sly dog was getting that Nedved out of that lot. The seller seemed like a real tool, but I'm glad it went to a good home.

Glad you like it Carl! Always a pleasure.

I was also wondering who the sly dog was getting that Nedved out of that lot. The seller seemed like a real tool, but I'm glad it went to a good home.

Haha, yeah it got quite complicated but it worked out.

Why Nedved? I don't know man, it brings back memories!

I'll give the Joseph a good home if the cops come knocking on your door.

TMLFAN, that is an awesome photo in your sig!

A Leafs fan AND twins??

Good luck man.

(And congrats on the kids. My condolences on the team.) ;)

Added a couple Halpern jerseys to my collection in the past few months and finally got around to photographing and updating my album. Here are the new and old together (all game worn except the white Washington which is pre-season worn):

kGqKG9y.jpg

cV8jNgt.jpg

Man that rules, awesome you have a #11 in there from the Caps too. Was he the last to wear it?

PS- Finish the job, get the Habs! Looks like they have both seasons and numbers.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=53032

Man that rules, awesome you have a #11 in there from the Caps too. Was he the last to wear it?

PS- Finish the job, get the Habs! Looks like they have both seasons and numbers.

Yep. Halpern was indeed the last Caps player to wear #11.

I have my eyes all over those Halpern Canadiens jerseys. It's just a matter of funds at this point!

Nice man, thats so cool. I guess the ultimate would be one with the 'C'? Im still working my Matt Hendricks collection but my goodness are the minor league ones impossible to track down. Thats an awesome set, love it.

Nice man, thats so cool. I guess the ultimate would be one with the 'C'? Im still working my Matt Hendricks collection but my goodness are the minor league ones impossible to track down. Thats an awesome set, love it.

Thanks. As you noted, the grail jersey for me would probably be with the 'C' on Washington. If I recall correctly, those initially went for absurd sums (multiple thousands, I think) so I doubt they're seeing much movement nor remotely reasonably priced. After that, I'd love a Princeton jersey, especially as an ECAC fan already, but I've never seen those on the market. Getting a Portland Pirates (6 GP) or Swiss jersey (9 GP, 15 GP) also seem quite unlikely. Trying to nab an NHL jersey from all his stops isn't the worst consolation as I am very pleased with the collection.

This just arrived today. Got it for a pretty good price on ebay. It has some stains and wear but still in pretty good shape. If I customize it I'll make it a rookie Yuskevich.

DSC_0349-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0352-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Awesome, I didn't know that way to get gamers ! Only Canadiens sell gamers by themselfs ?