It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the first time I've seen a Kurri Rangers jersey- forgot he played for them. Nice!

Fat Balloon! Oh man, wonderful.

PS, am I the only one who thinks the WBS Penguin is absurd looking? I mean, I get it, but for God's sake last time I checked Penguins cannot get ripped. His bicep/tricep combo is staggering.

I guess no one dared to bid against you for that one, hmm? :stickhndl:

yea ive started to collect more obscure rangers jerseys. if you think people have forgotten the 24 games kurri played for us you should see the looks i get at the garden with my mcsorley rangers jersey. he only played 9 regular season games for us. as for the sharks, i think my link gaets gets more looks than the falloon. when i picked the kurri up at cosbys this morning they told me they cant remember ever making one up before. thats my goal..to make sure nobody else at the game has the same jersey on as me. CJ... im gonna snag tickets to the rangers game tomorrow night on the island, you interested?

I'm probably gonna pass on the game tomorrow. I'm gonna go at like 9AM for autographs though, if I wake up that is. Let me know when you're going in the city though, and if you don't mind the 400's I'll send you a list of games I can't make it to if you wanna buy my ticket.

by the way dude, that was the first time someone had the balls to tell me to quiet down at work haha.

Got 5 in this week....from quite some time ago. But here goes:

LOVE the Kaspar.

The font on the Sundin is waaaaaaaay off....letters and numbers

What's wrong with it? It looks ok to me.

Shouldn't the corners of the letters be cut a bit more sharply instead of being semi-rounded? Also the letters seem very close together, more so than on gamers. My apologies, Kaiser- I don't mean to be critical here, just trying to learn more about Leafs jerseys...

Letters too close and too "boxy" looking

Maybe it's just me, but it looks like the name is in the canuck font.....

his jersey

sundin2.jpg

gamer

449.jpg

Here we go round 2!!! (jersey jersey jersey jersey)

IMG_8805-1.jpg

IMG_8802.jpg

Very light wear. A small repair under one arm.

One thing though...There is evidence (glue) of a nameplate removal. Who wore 37 for the Isles last season? My boy Kirill Kabanov. I think I might have bought a Kabanov jersey changed to Rosen. What is proper protocol on this jersey? It is obvious there was a nameplate change (the name plate is sewn on with zig-zag when Stitches normally uses a straight stitch and the glue) so can I go to Stitches and get a new Kabanov nameplate made up and switch it back (or contact the Isles to see if they have a Kabanov nameplate?).

The font on the Sundin is waaaaaaaay off....letters and numbers

Looks pretty darn close to me.

Spacing aside, the name looks good (not to mention 99% better than any others we we see out there), and the 1 is only slightly off compared to the gamer.

I bet if you had 3 or 4 gamers to compare from that season (or around that season), they'd all be slightly different from one another...