It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

Still looking at the other Ross stores... Only one left in the area for me to check...I feel really lucky to have gotten the Ovie in an XL...Gotta admit the jerseys are really made well for replicas... so far I've passed on a San Diego Padres authentic, Manchester United kit, Authentic Astros BP jersey and multiple Brewers replica BP jerseys... Oh, and a really nice Seattle Seahawks replica with sewn numbers, not the cheapie numbers...THE SEARCH CONTINUES....I'm glad you guys all came up with something as well.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just scored this at Ross. When did they wear this, was it just 2010 WJ or what?

I got an authentic one! na na bo bo! :thumbsup:

Now I wanna go to a Rangers/Isles game at the Coliseum so I can yell at random Islanders fans when they do their stupid Rangers suck chants. At least the Potvin cups chant has a meaning behind it

I seriously can't believe you are going that route. Its been 30 years! Potvin is one of the top 5 greatest defensemen ever to play the game. I don't need to be constantly reminded of his 4 Cups when you guys scream "Potvin's Cups". The idiot to my right was trying to start crap with me for doing the "If you know the Rangers suck clap your hands" song, calling it childish, so my response was its just as stupid as the Potvin Cups chant. The other ranger fan to my right shook his head cuz he knew that he'd been beat.

Oh and the rangers do suck :P

To you PA guys, which stores have you cleaned out? I am going to make a trip to the ones local to me, but will skip them if you have already been there.

My current plans are Coventry Mall, Royersford, and maybe Exton, unless you guys have already been there, let me know.

Been to Exton, Got the only one there...City Line/Township Line nothing, I was at the only one in Delaware yesterday in New Castle, nothing...It's actually kind of fun!

Been to Exton, Got the only one there...City Line/Township Line nothing, I was at the only one in Delaware yesterday in New Castle, nothing...It's actually kind of fun!

So it seems the only one you haven't looked at has been Coventry Mall? Well that's the closest one to me, so easy enough to check out. Township Line meaning Royersford? I don't know if people somewhere call City Line, Township Line so I figure I should ask...

So it seems the only one you haven't looked at has been Coventry Mall? Well that's the closest one to me, so easy enough to check out. Township Line meaning Royersford? I don't know if people somewhere call City Line, Township Line so I figure I should ask...

Any chance you guys can start a new topic? I wanna see pictures!!! :angry:

The other ranger fan to my right shook his head cuz he knew that he'd been beat.

Did he lay his golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny's feet? :D....5 points to anyone who knows that song

If anybody can grab me an Canadian jersey like that with the stripes in XL or L, I would be forever grateful! I will pay for it and shipping of course and a little on the side. I have been wanting one of those for ages!

Well anyway here's what I managed to snag in the Great ROSS Haul of 2011 (five stores in two days, in case you were wondering). Though I'd've liked to've found a Germany or Norway (Vikingstad!), I'm super pleased with what I managed to find. The Swiss jersey might show up in the Trading Post, but I'm pretty sure it won't be for $20...I sure hope that's cool with everybody, but there's too much other stuff I gotta finance!

can.jpg

lat.jpg

sui.jpg

Down and dirty pic of my Ross score today, 1 store, super lucky...Sweden is an XL and Canada is a 3XL. I also had a buddy grab a red Russia XL at the one down in Philly. Definitely a bit jealous of the Swiss and Latvia pick ups, would you be willing to trade the red Russian or slightly larger Canada for the Latvia?

iihf.jpg

lucky you guys..i checked out the only 3 stores around me in New Jersey and found 1 Ovechkin Russia, so i guess thats okay..would have loved to get more though.

Well anyway here's what I managed to snag in the Great ROSS Haul of 2011 (five stores in two days, in case you were wondering). Though I'd've liked to've found a Germany or Norway (Vikingstad!), I'm super pleased with what I managed to find. The Swiss jersey might show up in the Trading Post, but I'm pretty sure it won't be for $20...I sure hope that's cool with everybody, but there's too much other stuff I gotta finance!

Pretty sure that's been heavily frowned upon in the past....

Pretty sure that's been heavily frowned upon in the past....

Ya i dont think its cool that everyone knows its $20 and it goes up for sale for more than that.

Put it on ebay.

Ya i dont think its cool that everyone knows its $20 and it goes up for sale for more than that.

Put it on ebay.

Thanks for the heads-up. If I end up selling it, that's what I'll do.