It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't the corners of the letters be cut a bit more sharply instead of being semi-rounded? Also the letters seem very close together, more so than on gamers. My apologies, Kaiser- I don't mean to be critical here, just trying to learn more about Leafs jerseys...

No offence taken. I'm learning too. This is my first ultrafil.

No offence taken. I'm learning too. This is my first ultrafil.

I feel for you as well. I just got back a Gilmour Leafs with the letter corners overclipped!

Looks pretty darn close to me.

Spacing aside, the name looks good (not to mention 99% better than any others we we see out there), and the 1 is only slightly off compared to the gamer.

I bet if you had 3 or 4 gamers to compare from that season (or around that season), they'd all be slightly different from one another...

Well maybe it was just me I guess....at first glance it seemed a bit like the Canucks font....

For some reason that font is normally done incorrectly from what I have encountered....

I think we should probably organize a giant man-hunt where we go around and find all the old/retired equipment managers for as many NHL teams as we can. Then we round 'em up, stick 'em in a factory somewhere, and have 'em work for us. Problem solved.

2455242650105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

Just in - puffy crest and shoulder patches and all... BTW, are there other teams that do the puffy logo thing? This is the only jersey in my collection like that - but I only have Blackhawks and affiliates and other minor league Chicago teams.

c47199c2.jpg

b0a2e266.jpg

Just in - puffy crest and shoulder patches and all... BTW, are there other teams that do the puffy logo thing? This is the only jersey in my collection like that - but I only have Blackhawks and affiliates and other minor league Chicago teams.

Nice jersey! Ducks jerseys (when they were the Mighty Ducks) have the puffy crest

My Predators jersey from their first season has puffy parts to the crest.

Personally, I'd rather watch milk go bad than watch Sinfeld. Good responce for the thread though.

The old Mighty Ducks jerseys were puffy...and this guy just arrived today from the UK elite league..a gamer, interesting to note they use straight stitching on everything...

100_1661.jpg

100_1662.jpg

Holy cow!!! DId they have enough sponsor patches on that thing???

lol Hockey is a very small time sport in this country my friend, these teams need all the money they can get from sponsors.

Saying that the Steelers are a pretty big team over here, nice pick up that.

lol Hockey is a very small time sport in this country my friend, these teams need all the money they can get from sponsors.

Saying that the Steelers are a pretty big team over here, nice pick up that.

Part of the reason I picked it up is a buddy of mine here grew up in Sheffield so he'll get a kick out of it.

So I got my jerseys back from MLL!!! It has been quite the process but I'm very happy with the end results and spoke with Don about everything. I will be sending future business there. I was one of the unluckiest people during their move, the mail in stuff was misplaced, the move, everything went wrong for me but it worked out in the end! Also picked up a Giguere 60G from a fellow board member a couple months ago and never posted it up

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

P1020644.jpg

P1020645.jpg

P1020646.jpg

P1020647.jpg

2083093970105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

2687717670105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

A big thanks to Chris for some of these jerseys!!

And ive been working on stripping...i think i got it down now.

2019266340105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

I mean stripping the jersey of course, would have given me two #21 JVR's so i stripped it and mailed it out today to StitchesNJ to become my man..Pronger