It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

I bought this off a friend, and she gave it to me at the WBS Penguins home opener last night. It's a 2008 Tim Brent St. Patrick's Day game worn jersey. One of my favorite St. Patrick's Day jerseys in the history of the team:

Brentjerseyfront.jpg

Brentback.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got these back from being customized!

2545625290104519994S500x500Q85.jpg

2943148190104519994S500x500Q85.jpg

2145419730104519994S500x500Q85.jpg

2074360340104519994S500x500Q85.jpg

I just realized now that there wasn't enough space on top of the yellow and white stripe across the top of the back of the Minnesota jersey to fit the name, so they had to put it underneath instead. Bummer.

I received this today. Andrew Brunette gamer from 2007-08 preseason. I'm pretty excited about it because it's my first gamer.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2153375340106694328iSPfPZ

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2535839550106694328ZJtvwf

Congrats on the first gamer! I have Brunette's white GI 2.0 from that season!

I would have had something to show today that would have made HG really happy, but someone bought it while I was deciding :(.

(It was a Brock Nelson prospect camp game jersey...really only worn for 1 game, but the price was right for a white 2.0)

so here is what has come in the past week or so.

Koho Leafs Replica (I bought a few Leafs and think this one will finally be a Domi, that or my Ultrafil one)

DSC00730.jpg

Koho Thrasher Replica, #665 of 2004 lol

DSC00728.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

From SeiferSeven, Latendresse replica.

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

Picked up this yesterday at the Lodge at Maplewood mall, 2005 Training Camp used jersey. Player unknown.

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

And a CCM Wild red third Wes Walz

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

Was so sorry to see him go, the bars in Chicago will never be the same again.

Just got this one back from the SkateZone today.

I noticed the font is wrong on the #2, so I've sent them an e-mail about correcting it. Even if they don't though, I just love this jersey.

Correct font, for reference:

http://www.life.com/sports-pictures/2947620/54th-nhl-all-star-game

Seriously, don't get anything done from them except the new Flyers jerseys. I highly doubt they'll correct it...I told them and gave them proof of them messing up and they basically told me I was dumb and to eff off. I assume they send everything to Philly Express, especially looking at your twill nameplate.

Seriously, don't get anything done from them except the new Flyers jerseys. I highly doubt they'll correct it...I told them and gave them proof of them messing up and they basically told me I was dumb and to eff off. I assume they send everything to Philly Express, especially looking at your twill nameplate.

Yea, I'm not thinking that they're going to correct it. I mean, the twill nameplate doesn't bother me that much, and the 2 isn't that bad. I don't hate the jersey. But I'm learning some things about what needs to be done in order to have 100% correct jerseys. I have a Roenick 2004 All Star jersey that was done by them, and they used a twill nameplate on that too. Doesn't matter that much to me though, that's still my favorite jersey.

Are there other places to send jerseys that have 100% correct customization, and aren't insane on pricing? I was told that Philly Express uses whatever STAHL says is the correct font.

I got these today:

Rangers pre-season cheapo replica jersey(worn in first-ever outdoor NHL game):

YorkRangerscirca1990CCMreplica-vi.jpg

orkRangerscirca1990bCCMreplica-vi.jpg

1996 World Cup of Hockey Germany game-worn:

alTeamcirca19962aNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

alTeamcirca19962bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

2004 World Cup of Hockey Germany game-worn:

alTeamcirca20041aNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

alTeamcirca20041bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

The German ones really are sharp looking. I love the colors.

Yea, I'm not thinking that they're going to correct it. I mean, the twill nameplate doesn't bother me that much, and the 2 isn't that bad. I don't hate the jersey. But I'm learning some things about what needs to be done in order to have 100% correct jerseys. I have a Roenick 2004 All Star jersey that was done by them, and they used a twill nameplate on that too. Doesn't matter that much to me though, that's still my favorite jersey.

Are there other places to send jerseys that have 100% correct customization, and aren't insane on pricing? I was told that Philly Express uses whatever STAHL says is the correct font.

I get my kits from EPS and have someone else put them on...but no one is 100% accurate all the time, sadly. They're the best I've come across, and can do a lot of old stuff. The only ones that haven't been spot on seem to be my 1997 All Star, but that's it so far. But PE is awful, I wouldn't go through them at all except for the new Flyers unis.

I get my kits from EPS and have someone else put them on...but no one is 100% accurate all the time, sadly. They're the best I've come across, and can do a lot of old stuff. The only ones that haven't been spot on seem to be my 1997 All Star, but that's it so far.

Do you mind if I ask you what you felt was off on your '97 ASG? I just got a '96 back from them and thought the letters looked kind of thin. Also they put a nameplate on it although I asked them not to. Most of the other stuff I got back was great though.

Do you mind if I ask you what you felt was off on your '97 ASG? I just got a '96 back from them and thought the letters looked kind of thin. Also they put a nameplate on it although I asked them not to. Most of the other stuff I got back was great though.

Same, felt thin. I told them a nameplate was fine. I compared it to my Selanne which seems well done, and the gray border is too thin. The white is fine, and I believe the correct font.

Same, felt thin. I told them a nameplate was fine. I compared it to my Selanne which seems well done, and the gray border is too thin. The white is fine, and I believe the correct font.

That's what I thought you'd say. So it's not just me then. Thanks!

Mike, I'll send you the red red blue CCM shortly :)

If he doesn't want it, I'll buy it off ya!

That is a really sweet Flyers. This arrived today. Finally for my ever slowly moving Isles collection, an Edge 2.0 sz 54. Mailing it out to Stitches in Queens today, they said they could have it done up in a week. Still deciding over Grabner or Tavares.

islanders2.jpg

Love that Islanders jersey. I have a white 2.0 and need to find a blue one eventually.

Tavares rookie year (no A). Scored his first goal in that jersey :thumbsup:

just was looking that up actually, I think Ill save Grabs for the white version. Especially if I ever find that patch he wore during the skills comp at the all star game to put on it.

Slim,

CCM Ultrafil was definately worn by the Flyers in 1987-1988 during the second half of the season. Yours has that crest I cannot figure out. I have seen it before, but never on game worn examples from that year. It appears to be the same crest that was on an 82-83 Sandow or HSI jersey. The 87-88 Tim Kerr gamer that I have has the squared off wings not the rounded ones and the orange puck in the center of the "P" is larger. Most of the gamers had the squared off logo. The rear hem of the Kerr is identical to yours. Could this logo have been used on retail authentics only? Was there even such a thing at the time? Strange...but nice pick-up. The CCM ultrafil Flyers jerseys during that period are some of my favorite ones ever. They should have worn them more often.

2349760380105558261S500x500Q85.jpg