It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow; where'd you find the Russia Swift jersey? Those are hard to get. It even has the right fonts too. Is it all heat-pressed or twill?

Wow; where'd you find the Russia Swift jersey? Those are hard to get. It even has the right fonts too. Is it all heat-pressed or twill?

Got it from a fellow member on here. I got it a while back but have been real busy. Its twill.

Sweet pick ups everyone! :thumbsup:

Just got this in today, sending it out to get done up as a Stamkos.

It's an "Indo-Edge" :(

20111019182239969.jpg

20111019182405240.jpg

20111019182435931.jpg

Edited by JonDore

I will go to bed tonight wishing Nike takes over the nhl jersey contract like they will next year for the Nfl. That way i will never see that ugly arse REEBOK word mark ever ever again!!!!!

:blink: No neck tag anymore?

When you get a chance, can you get better closeup pics of the front and back panel materials of that Indo-Edge? Is it still stretchy on the back and sides with the same sort of material as the old ones. Also, how bad are the glued on crests and patches? Is the fight strap as flimsy as they look? I am really curious about all of this.

:blink: No neck tag anymore?

Nope :(

When you get a chance, can you get better closeup pics of the front and back panel materials of that Indo-Edge? Is it still stretchy on the back and sides with the same sort of material as the old ones. Also, how bad are the glued on crests and patches? Is the fight strap as flimsy as they look? I am really curious about all of this.

Yes, it's still stretchy on the sides. But the material feels a lot cheaper than other edge's I've gotten. And it also fits tighter. I got a 56 and it fits more like a 54.

The crest and patches are sewn on.

The fight strap is extremely flimsy. It's a lot thinner.

Pics (I tried the best I could, but they came out kinda meh. If anyone has any advice for some good settings for a Droid X for indoor shots that'd be awesome. I've tried pretty much everything.):

20111019195622967.jpg

20111019200248546.jpg

20111019200608498.jpg

Edited by JonDore

Thanks a bunch for taking those. I feel like I will have to see one in person to determine whether I will eventually buy or not. I hate that the premiers and 1.0s are so easy to snag. After getting a 2.0 gamer, I am just so spoiled lol.

Thanks a bunch for taking those. I feel like I will have to see one in person to determine whether I will eventually buy or not. I hate that the premiers and 1.0s are so easy to snag. After getting a 2.0 gamer, I am just so spoiled lol.

No Problem. After receiving this, I think gamers will be the way I go from now on.

It looks like they're machine-stitched rather than hand-stitched now. You can see the straight-line guide thread within the zig-zag of the fight strap twill. The logo has the paper backing inside the stitching as well. Very cheesy.

They will not get the hint. I can pretty much guarantee that. Especially with teams like Nashville, Los Angeles, Ottawa and Toronto making significant changes to their jerseys. Oh yeah, don't forget about that little team called the Winnipeg Jets too. Those things will go like hot cakes; regardless of what the jersey itself is made of.

It looks like they're machine-stitched rather than hand-stitched now. You can see the straight-line guide thread within the zig-zag of the fight strap twill. The logo has the paper backing inside the stitching as well. Very cheesy.

That machine must be cross-eyed and have the hiccups! Brutal stitching.

Pardon the language, but you have to F(&^*** be kidding me... Seriously, that is a 100% abomination to the hobby. The Fakes look like better quality at this point and are going to be near impossible to tell apart now. How hard is it to fake standard stretch polyester with a machine stitched logo, no tagging, and a fight strap made out of tissue paper and thread which was sewn down by someone with two left hands and a lazy eye (no offense to those with left hands and lazy eyes ;))

I for one will NEVER purchase these and have also just sent my complaint to NHL. I would encourage as many of us to do so.