Brilliant!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fresh off of NHL Auctions:

onTitanscirca20062aSPauthentic-vi.jpg

onTitanscirca20062bSPauthentic-vi.jpg

Too bad it didn't show up last week. I could have wore it to their return game. SP's ultrafil material feels so strange compared to any other. It's almost like a shinier satin-type knit. Very cool.

Psh, I do that for Karaoke whenever I get a chance, Charlie Daniels Band, Devil Went Down to Georgia...

Very good sir.

Those are very nice twins. May I recommend sending them to "Jeremy University" on Long Island for their college education? Tuition only costs $15,000/yr + dorming. Let me know if you are interested :D

Good Lord Jay! I think you now have more Avalanche jerseys than the entire state of Colorado! Have you gotten the Foote one yet?

A great Blackhawks jersey from the current Winnipeg Jets captain arrived today, it's gonna be a NHL Premier 2009 Helsinki jersey :thumbsup:

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

Thanks for the love guys. A few of those were jerseys that I had stripped and redone. They look way better now.

Mike...The Foote arrived this morning. I'll post pics in a bit. I love it. Thanks again for your help on that.

haha wow I love the Shjon Podein & Hejduk. There's a ton of Avs jerseys I want to start working on. Great stuff.

Thanks for the love guys. A few of those were jerseys that I had stripped and redone. They look way better now.

Mike...The Foote arrived this morning. I'll post pics in a bit. I love it. Thanks again for your help on that.

Did Denver Athletic do the striping for you?

Great Avs collection. Love the 3rd's.