It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

The new additions seem to be few and far between but every now and then ....

The wife took me shopping last evening and as usual we hit her favorite store ROSS. I went just to see if there were any clearence baseball jerseys as the season is ending and couldn't believe my eyes...One on the rack, tagged $19.99...Needless to say Ross is one of my favorite stores now!

Nice Ovechkin jersey! Do they still have it available in the store? Could you do me a favor to pick one up for me?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Ovechkin jersey! Do they still have it available in the store? Could you do me a favor to pick one up for me?

It was the only one they had...I would have bought more if possible. It's strange it ended up at a store in PA. I'm gonna keep an eye at the other locations around. It was one of those pre customized ones...I wonder if any other countries are out there, A Zetterberg Sweden would be nice too at that price. I'll keep you in mind if I come accross any at all.

It's in PA. I'll be looking!

I had to go to three stores here in Richmond VA, but I found blank Canada, Latvia and Swiss XL replicas, all for 20 each. Passed on a couple small Canadas. Yeah boys, check them Ross stores...each of the three had at least one.

Just scored this at Ross. When did they wear this, was it just 2010 WJ or what?

HPIM2636.jpg

It'd ruin my birthday to get a Leafs jersey, but happy birthday buddy, nice haul! And don't think I'm ignoring you with the Ross jerseys, they only had one.

Kurt making it rain on the birthday! That'd make me happy on my birthday (December 29th hint hint).

Johnny, turn the Canada into a Tavares.

If anyone sees a Canada now too, can you please pick it up for me?!?! I will include the $5 tip on both jerseys ($10!!!)

Kurt making it rain on the birthday! That'd make me happy on my birthday (December 29th hint hint).

Johnny, turn the Canada into a Tavares.

If anyone sees a Canada now too, can you please pick it up for me?!?! I will include the $5 tip on both jerseys ($10!!!)

I'll keep an eye out for you if you 1) tell me when it was worn and 2) not insult me by promoting Islanders ;)

Haha. Deal. Thanks

1) John Tavares definitely wore it in the 2009 WJC http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cjK7aa8LNczo/610x.jpg

So 2009 WJC is definitely legit. Can't find photographic evidence for 2010 and 2011 WJCs.

Not worn in the Olympics IIRC

2) Just remember, we are the people that brought you these chants:

And child, We beat YOU for the Cup in 1980 :thumbsup:

Haha thanks buddy. You know I love ya. And child?? How are old are you dude? I'm 24.

Gah, checked the 2009 roster. No Flyers. Booo.

Haha..same. Thanks. Just having some fun. I know you're not a child. Child, please. I'm 18 :stickhndl:

Oh lol, you blew my mind dude hahaha. I was baffled. I think I'm going to try to move this jersey for a 2008 one :(

I checked my local Ross....and for god sake they had a Russia Ovechkin!!! My brother has it on right now cause it was a size small and he wanted it.

Thanks Jeremy, maybe ill have to ship you my blue Okposo for your birthday :thumbsup:

And Johnny that Leafs jersey cost me $48 shipped, i cannot go wrong with that lol.

image_97cd2fa1de5d26f6e9581bba45f024b6.jpg

Also worn at 2010 World Championships. Stammer then? Hmm.

I checked my local Ross....and for god sake they had a Russia Ovechkin!!! My brother has it on right now cause it was a size small and he wanted it.

Thanks Jeremy, maybe ill have to ship you my blue Okposo for your birthday :thumbsup:

And Johnny that Leafs jersey cost me $48 shipped, i cannot go wrong with that lol.

You lucky dog. That's the one I was hoping for...

The Canuckistan alternate was worn at the 2009 WJCs and the 2010 IHWCs. The only no talent Arse clown that has played for the Flyers and worn that jersey would be Steve Downie.

The Canuckistan alternate was worn at the 2009 WJCs and the 2010 IHWCs. The only no talent Arse clown that has played for the Flyers and worn that jersey would be Steve Downie.

Whoa!!!! Steve Downie is my favorite player lol, and that guy is filled with talent.....for getting PIMs. But i think the Flyers cut him loose to early, he would have been 10x better then Carcillos dumbass.

Haha. Deal. Thanks

1) John Tavares definitely wore it in the 2009 WJC http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cjK7aa8LNczo/610x.jpg

So 2009 WJC is definitely legit. Can't find photographic evidence for 2010 and 2011 WJCs.

Not worn in the Olympics IIRC

2) Just remember, we are the people that brought you these chants:

And child, We beat YOU for the Cup in 1980 :thumbsup:

Now I wanna go to a Rangers/Isles game at the Coliseum so I can yell at random Islanders fans when they do their stupid Rangers suck chants. At least the Potvin sucks chant has a meaning behind it

Got this off a friend this weekend. It's in great condition (aside from a couple small stains that really aren't that big of a deal to me). Probably gonna turn it into a Forsberg, but haven't totally decided yet. Bought it for $25... I think this qualifies as a steal for me.

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg