It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

The reason the Islanders jersey crest has only three stripes instead of four is because of a very little-known rule within the NHL. If your club is non-competitive enough for a certain amount of years...in this case a LOOOOOOONG time, then the earliest championship that team has(if any) will be voided by the league and therefore removed from the record books. So, as of now, the Islanders only have three Stanley Cups to their credit.

I don't think that's right...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I've never been able to view images that are uploaded to the forums like HawksFanInDC's Bondra pictures. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I get the following message every time:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

So, I've never been able to view images that are uploaded to the forums like HawksFanInDC's Bondra pictures. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I get the following message every time:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

I had that same problem when i first joined. I think once you have over 20 or 25 post then you can see them all.

Got Iowa Chops home and away jerseys today!

Who are you going to put on those?

Been a while... so here's a few

2010/11 Maxim Noreau Minnesota Wild 3rd Set 1 (Worn against Tampa in April)

IG9X5259-M.jpg

IG9X5258-M.jpg

2010/11 Tyler Shattock Peoria Rivermen with the left side torn for about 8" and large patch repair on right sleeve.

IG9X5252-M.jpg

aIG9X5257-M.jpg

IG9X5256-M.jpg

1997/98 Eric Fenton Milwaukee Admirals jersey, recycled for the 1998 Preseason. Which if anyone has a 30 yrs PHPA patch, I wouldn't mind trying to restore this one.

IG9X5244-M.jpg

IG9X5243-M.jpg

those are all aweosme picks ups. The 2.0 version of that Wild jersey looks amazing. I wish I could score one of those.

I had that same problem when i first joined. I think once you have over 20 or 25 post then you can see them all.

I am sorry some folks could not see the pictures, I always did it that way since I figured it was easiest. If somebody can PM me with a tutorial on how to just get the photos large sized in a post I will try that from now on.

Congrats on the Petr Puck jersey. Though it's only a pre-game jersey they are still cool (I love my Staal pre-game from Graves night).

The NHL shield is the coolest part of those jerseys. It's not the embroidered OR patch shield from the 6100 era but the same as the ones that go on the EDGE necks. I thought that was pretty funny.

Just got this player used practice jersey in the mail today. It has some good wear on it like burns, holes and black marks. Still trying to find out what year or years it might have been used. The jersey has no branding on it at all other then CCM on the care tag. All of the photos I have seen of this style of jersey have CCM or JOFA on the hem next to the size patch. Any ideas? It would be cool if it was from the Inaugural Season of the Jackets.

PraticeUsedBlueJacketsJerseyFront.jpg

PraticeUsedBlueJacketsJerseyBack.jpg

bGJRt.jpg

A replica older-style MAINEiacs jersey arrived today. I also received a Stefan Fournier game used jersey a couple of weeks ago that I never got around to posting.

Edited by Bobcat1988

A replica older-style MAINEiacs jersey arrived today. I also received a Stefan Fournier game used jersey a couple of weeks ago that I never got around to posting.

Not bad, you post these jerseys in the "want list" and "it arrived today" all in the same day.

I guess you get what you want...quickly.

Not bad, you post these jerseys in the "want list" and "it arrived today" all in the same day.

I guess you get what you want...quickly.

:thumbsup:

I still want MAINEiacs jerseys, for what it's worth. I've had the Fournier for a few weeks, I've just never gotten around to posting it. As of now, I have 3 GU from this past season and the older replica. The replica did arrive today, and the thought of it arriving reminded me to update my want list!

I picked this up today at the WBS Penguins team store. It's our new third jersey for the season. It seems like everyone wants them, as even Pens fan who are out of state are asking how to get them. In fact, when my friend went to get his on Wednesday, they only had one size XL left. But I planned ahead and called the store on Tuesday to reserve mine...and they agreed to, which I wasn't expecting. I just wanted to get it now since they look like they're going to be really popular.

This is a replica since the team store won't be selling authentics of these, but it's still a nice jersey. I'm not sure if I'm getting it customized.

WBSthird2011.jpg

I really like how the WBS Pens don't feel confined to just exactly copy their parent team. They've had some great jerseys over the years. I especially like their military and specialty jerseys. Still kicking myself on missing out on one of their 2002-03 alternate jerseys.

Yeah, I want one of those 2002-03 jerseys too. Back then, I wasn't making enough money to build a jersey collection. My dad had one of those, and still might. He doesn't live up here anymore, so I've been wondering if he still has it and I could get it. But I don't know if he kept it or not.