The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally justice. Now we can complain about the price being too high lol. Time to start saving for when they go on sale for half price.

Yeah that is really cool for sure. Im definitely interested to see how long it takes for smaller market teams to roll out. Price drops will definitely happen. What I wonder is, did all of the complaining, emails, FB pages and everything we all did against the Indo pay off, or is there another reason for this?

No Flyers? Booo.

New 2.0's in the MeiGray clearance section.

New 2.0's in the MeiGray clearance section.

Thank you for that. Ordered a Stars 3rd. Fantastic at $50!!!

Got sz 54 white Rangers and navy Predators, along with a blue 58G Nucks jersey. All great styles I don't mind having at reasonable prices.

Definitely want a white Rangers 2.0!!

Anybody know if they have any Pens jerseys?

which stars third is that

The white in the middle with the star logo crest (not "DALLAS")...

http://www.nhluniforms.com/Stars/Stars07.html

Well, I was able to get it to stop giving me errors and finally put in an order. Missed out on the blue 2.0 thrashers, but I got the navy preds 2.0, which was far more of an interest to me. I got a white thrashers instead, just because it made sense to get more than one, factoring in the shipping and all.

Great deals. All those Rangers got snapped up fast. Almost grabbed a goalie cut canucks, but I really don't like that team much, even though it would be a cool Shneider.

Actually, may want to double-check w/ MGG since the white and third jerseys swapped at some point. Great style though with an actual logo!

Thanks. That's one where, although they said there was no photo, one popped up if clicked. It was/is the white jersey with the crest, so I'm pretty sure that's the one I will get. It's actually a gift for a friend in Austin who attends the AHL Stars games. Since the AHL wears white at home it should look good.

Yeh I got an error when I submitted my order at first, then it worked the second time.

Then I got an e-mail from them saying the 3-digit card code didn't come through. So hopefully I didn't miss out.

Yeh I got an error when I submitted my order at first, then it worked the second time.

Then I got an e-mail from them saying the 3-digit card code didn't come through. So hopefully I didn't miss out.

Same thing happened to me, and I got the same email. They must have a systems problem because I know I filled in the 3-digit code the frst time. Anyway, I got the impression they were holding the jersey, ready to ship, only waiting on my confirmation of the code.

Hey...thet big sucking sound....all those Rangers blanks nearly gone in an instant, and at $109. Interesting the premium paid for those over other team jerseys.