The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I bet half of them would be gone by now if they just kept the prices at $50. Makes a big difference. They're not any better than the previous clearance items. Still a good deal, but there are a lot of good deals out there right now.

^ Nothing wrong with a 1.0 for collecting. Yeah the players didn't like it and Reebok scrapped it, but it's that sweet little blip in jersey history that we can have fun with. That, and MeiGray gives us the team supply, so it's that small step above the retail 1.0. Abd your man Joe S. most likely rocked the 1.0 at some point. ;)

Could have sworn JerseyBaron had white 2.0's on Ebay.

He had a white and a black but they were team issued.

Yes 1.0's are acceptable amongst collectors, but when it comes down to it it's still not accurate. I did a 2.0 only player on a 1.0 jersey and it still doesn't sit well with me.

Strip and sell.

Did anybody order those clearance jerseys from MeiGray? I ordered a couple 2 weeks ago and they're not here yet. Is this normal? I'm in Toronto.

Thanks!

I emailed them and they promptly replied a few hours later. They were hit heavily by hurricane Sandy, as was I, and they were without power. They were very apologetic, and they're doing all they can, so just be patient.

Coincidentally, I just received an email about tracking info for the order I placed three weeks or so ago.

I did get a blast email from them stating that there were some difficulties due to Hurricane Sandy. Living in Florida, I've seen firsthand what those folks are going through, and to add cold weather on top of it? Yikes.

I'm nobody's conscience, but with how much we collectors put down on jerseys it's easy to make a donation to a good cause.

I got my power back on Halloween around midnight. My parents got it back a few days later. My grandmother is still out and refuses to leave the house to stay at my parents. Yesterday was another storm with sustained 30-50 mph winds. Then we got about 1-2 inches of heavy snow on top of that. It really stinks for people without power. I go fishing a lot here too, and many beaches on LI where i fish have washed away. I can't fish, there's no NHL, and its impossible to get gas. I've been in my apartment the last 4 days going stir-crazy!!! Goalie's are already mentally unstable.

They have limited access to the warehouse. So right now, shipping has to wait till they can clean up and asses the damage sustained was what I got out of my email response.

You said "Asses". Lol

Yikes! Had no idea that they were in the area. Hope all is good down there. My cousin and another friend of mine just got their power back too.

Thanks for the info guys. Hope you and your loved ones are managing with the aftermath ok.

The snow storm was wonderful yesterday. Le sigh. I ended up cutting a class (I got a 34/35 on the midterm so I guess I should have attended class but that's a story for a different snow storm).

Jeremy that sounds more like a sleeve length than a test score....

Hahahaha that is actually my sleeve length! I'll take it. I blame the Islanders for me not getting a perfect score. I didn't review what I wanted to before the mid term because I was pissed off about the Isles move to Brooklyn and was bitching about it to my friends (yes Mike and Johnny, I have friends) and the stuff I didnt get to review is where I lost my points (I lost 3 points, but got 2 points extra credit).

To keep this thread on topic, I just got my first 2.0 in a 52 and am proud to say I can fit into a 52 yay!