The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

Definitely want a white Rangers 2.0!!

Anybody know if they have any Pens jerseys?

Go to there website ,I did not see any

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys suck spent money I don't have :unsure:

Got

Rags white

Rags Blue

Thrashers Blue 2.0

Oilers Retro

Stars Alt 2.0

This is true but maybe down the road that Haul can turn into a few good $$$$$/or trade bait

I ordered a navy preds size 52. Are they 11-12 wordmark jerseys? Which navy style did I get? $50 is a good deal even for a non flyers jersey

It will be a vector jersey. The only wordmark'd jerseys will be those they wore this past season.

This will be your jersey

NashvillePredators09-10Fjersey.png

Ended up grabbing the Preds 2.0 Navy and White 52's. I'm guessing they had a few of those in stock.. If they had any 52 thrashers I would have bought them since I have a couple of authentic number kits that I bought in Alanta just before they left town.

Ended up grabbing the Preds 2.0 Navy and White 52's. im going to have to bum some of the family members to turn these into christmas gifts since i didnt really have the money for them.I'm guessing they had a few of those in stock.. If they had any 52 thrashers I would have bought them since I have a couple of authentic number kits that I bought in Alanta just before they left town.

Wish they had hurricanes, Coyotes and Blue Jackets for 50

Well already got my shipping confirmation so I assume the credit card 3-digit problem that Brian and I experienced didn't seem to delay things.

I was trying to put in an order on my phone during managerial accounting...which is in the worst building for cell phone sercvice. Was going to buy a retro Oilers, then realized it wasn't worth the money. Glad some of you were able to get what you wanted!

Just saw Meigray has Oilers team issue 2.0 goalie cuts? I thought the Oilers were the one team to yet even wear 2.0? Any ideas?

I saw those at the Expo...maybe Khabby (or a different tendy) wanted a 2.0 and they ordered 2.0s.

Oh man, I really missed out on this Clearance sale. Usually I'm on the ball with that section.

Managed to grab a Preds Third 2.0 in a size 54 which I'm excited about. Been contemplating getting a GI and stripping it for ages now.

Tootoo it shall be.

Oh man, I really missed out on this Clearance sale. Usually I'm on the ball with that section.

Managed to grab a Preds Third 2.0 in a size 54 which I'm excited about. Been contemplating getting a GI and stripping it for ages now.

Tootoo it shall be.

waiting for the current yellow to be cheaper than a tootoo that shall be

in my past experiences with Meigray, you get the confirmation email with your order number. Then a follow up tracking email from UPS once the jersey has shipped. Hope that helps.

Thanks. That's what I got. I got a confirmation email with an order number. I was just confused because I had to make a change and the email I got back mentioned something about a confirmation number. Hopefully everything went well, or else I'm getting an extra jersey I don't want and can't afford. :P