The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That happened to me when I went to the NYI Draft Party! Glad you got some shizz, Josh. Now go get your ###### Ullstroms!

I am trying to find his old jerseys..all of his this year will be mine...I already have my nest egg set up for his jerseys

Were there any 52/54 rangers ones that got snagged?

I didn't see any 52 Rangers, but they had 2.0s in blue and white in sizes 54/56/58 when I saw it.

Grabbed 58s in both colors.

Thanks for the credit....

How did u get these josh?

Shouldn't you have been teaching while this sale was going on? SMH. And don't use any of the "I was teaching addition nonsense"

Maybe I misread a few posts some pages back....does this all mean the end of the Indo's and the change over to 2.0's as the authentic retail jersey that will be sold in arenas, on NHL.com etc.?

Maybe, some places like IceJerseys have verified 2.0s for the Canadian teams, NYR, PIT, CHI and maybe a few more. Not sure if this is the first wave or if some teams will still have Indos. Its a sign of hope.

Ended up getting 4. A Stars 2.0, Thrashers 2.0, Canucks 2.0 and even a Sens 2.0. Way too good to pass up on. As much as I hate the Sens, I have to respect Karlsson though.

Ended up getting 4. A Stars 2.0, Thrashers 2.0, Canucks 2.0 and even a Sens 2.0. Way too good to pass up on. As much as I hate the Sens, I have to respect Karlsson though.

facepalm-vi.jpg

Shouldn't you have been teaching while this sale was going on? SMH. And don't use any of the "I was teaching addition nonsense"

I was on prep...ha ha bigger question was what was he doing?

I understand TMLFAN's reaction, but I can appreciate why you did it. As much as I hate the Sens, even for a split second I contemplated buying one. ###### good deal and you're right, Karlsson's one impressive player. In the end, I'll still never own one, though. I'll buy a Canadiens before a Sens.

https://www.rivercit....cfm?sku=174988

Notice the retail code in the description, confirms what was mentioned earlier. Hoping they come down in price.

If you bought the jersey on clearance from MeiGray then it will most certainly be a vector. So if you want a Karlsson and want it to be accurate, it will have to be done as a 2009-10 or 2010-11 jersey.

So we are getting actually authentics soon?

It appears that way. Props to Reebok for actually understanding their customers. Took a while, but it's more than you can say for most large corporations.

It appears that way. Props to Reebok for actually understanding their customers. Took a while, but it's more than you can say for most large corporations.

If so, it's absolutely wonderful. I guess in a strange way the lockout kind of got me missig hockey and hockey jerseys. I quit around the indo-edge times and got tired of paying for 300 dollar jerseys that snagged if it caught a feather wrong. I ordered my first 2.0s the other day and my first hockey jersey in probably 2 years and will see them in person soon.