The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

let me throw this out there. if the 2.0s become fully available and the Indo is an afterthought, will the Indo then become highly sought after and rare because of its limited run?

I don't think so as the indo was never worn on the ice as it is, and the 2.0 is exactly what is worn on ice, I can't see an inferior product becoming highly sought after.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my 2 cents, but if they're crap now, they'll still be crap later even if they do become "rare."

Just my 2 cents, but if they're crap now, they'll still be crap later even if they do become "rare."

Heh heh. Rare crap.

i dunno, was a thought because i know a lot of people like the obscure stuff. Who knows, maybe in fifteen years an indo will get posted by someone and be confused, we'll drop some history on them about it saying "oh yeah, thats when Reebok made a subpar authentic. the quality of it is ok or chit depending on who you ask, but it was around for a limited time. then 2.0's came out, etc" guess we'll see.

It looks really close in the first picture but its hard to tell without having both side to side. Judging how Reebok works, my guess would be yes.

fisher-a.jpg

They have sublimation equipment now and Im pretty sure it allows them to match any color of air knit, mesh, ultrafil etc. Definitely worth a shot.

I wouldn't expect anything until the two idiots ruining the league decide to stop f'ing around and get a deal done. If the season gets cancelled they won't be available until next september or october would be my guess.

• 4 weeks later...

How much larger than a 58 is a 58+ 2.0?

I recently sold my only 58+ so I don't have measurements, but the sleeves felt enormous on me. I generally wear a 54 or 56 but can do a 58 if needed... I thought the 58+ was a little much. Hopefully someone else can provide more specific measurements.

I'm just wondering if there's a noticeable difference between the two. I like to wear my jerseys and I already know a 58 fits me well enough. So if a 58+ isn't all that different, then I have more options while looking for GI jerseys.

I'm just wondering if there's a noticeable difference between the two. I like to wear my jerseys and I already know a 58 fits me well enough. So if a 58+ isn't all that different, then I have more options while looking for GI jerseys.

If you're comfortable in a 58,you can rock a 58+...Just a bit of difference in sleeve length it seemed to me... But not a deal breaker at all.

I think it may be somewhere in this very thread, but I know that Jay (burnabyjoesakic) once posted differences between 58, 58+, and 60 in his Avs gamers.

I no longer have any 58+ jerseys but the one I did have had hemmed sleeves. lol Other then the sleeves I did not notice any difference in fit.

• 2 months later...