It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree with Mike about the Bruins jersey, it looks legit to me too. I'm still not sold on that Caps jersey. But the more I look at it, I think you be better off taking a chance at it. Nothing really catches my eye, other than the jersey cut, that strikes me as a tip-off that it is fake.

Have to agree with Mike about the Bruins jersey, it looks legit to me too. I'm still not sold on that Caps jersey. But the more I look at it, I think you be better off taking a chance at it. Nothing really catches my eye, other than the jersey cut, that strikes me as a tip-off that it is fake.

I haven't made a bid on the Caps jersey. Wasn't thinking about buying it.

The Caps jersey is real. The key is where the crest is located. If the tip of the shotgun "t" is almost even with the apex of the collar, then it is real. If the crest is much lower, then it is a fake. Also real red ones have shoulder patches that have a thin white border. They actually have a red outer border. Fake ones have a thick white border.

I know this jersey is legit but how does the customization look on it? I was going to pick it up either way but would like to know if I'm going to have to put any extra work into it.

It looks good, but it won't be easy to convert if from #90 to #12. :stickhndl:

It looks good, but it won't be easy to convert if from #90 to #12. :stickhndl:

I'm gonna leave the converting to whomever buys the jersey. I'm going to be moving it as a Juneau.

Jersey looks good but the customization is wrong - you'd have to strip and redo if you want it done right.

Being an ultrafil jersey, that one would probably be a lot more trouble than it's actually worth. It could end up taking quite an effort to get it all clean.

My first post here, I'm a big Ducks fan and saw this and had to have it, although I'm bit scared in hind site that it might be a fake (this is from the sellers add, still waiting for it to come in). They claim it's an "official licensed product"...

kariya.jpg

it looks like a real replica which still makes it an "official licensed product" the authentic tend to say "authentic on-ice version" on the tags.

As long as he dident say it was an authentic /w strap and Numbered sized you are good.

it looks like a real replica which still makes it an "official licensed product" the authentic tend to say "authentic on-ice version" on the tags.

As long as he dident say it was an authentic /w strap and Numbered sized you are good.

Aweseome thanks :)

I picked up this as well (obviously much cheaper lol) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=130506794224&si=pj1rF1m15BTAg44%252FAYkN%252FyPtHTo%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

From what I can tell looks to be the same "real replica". I'm just new into collecting jersey's/researching. Definitely want to get some authentic Ducks jerseys if I can find some good deals

Also, I'm looking at http://cgi.ebay.com/NIEDERMAYER-Rbk-EDGE-Anaheim-Ducks-HOME-Jersey-54-PATCH-/330511954217?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cf40c3129 currently, I've read nothing but good things about this seller on here so I assume I'm safe to say it's legit, just wondering if pricing seems on point. He sells the non-numbered/named "authentic" for $200, but I'm not sure if the numbering + Stanley Cup patch adds the $100 value

Yeah, hockeyjerseyoutlets is a good seller BUT they still wore 6100's in 2006-07. The EDGE jerseys would not have had the Cup patch on them.

Yeah, hockeyjerseyoutlets is a good seller BUT they still wore 6100's in 2006-07. The EDGE jerseys would not have had the Cup patch on them.

Ah good point :( Like I said I'm new to this...I guess keep looking for now

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vancouver-Canucks-10-Pavel-Bure-White-Hockey-Jersey-XL-/200568125879?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eb2cab9b7

I saw this at this high price and was wondering why its priced like that? Im not interested by any means but wats up with this..it is listed as a man's xl but has a fight strap??

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vancouver-Canucks-10-Pavel-Bure-White-Hockey-Jersey-XL-/200568125879?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eb2cab9b7

I saw this at this high price and was wondering why its priced like that? Im not interested by any means but wats up with this..it is listed as a man's xl but has a fight strap??

It's an authentic jersey. But $745 for a authentic jersey with the wrong lettering and numbering. WOW! :noway:

Gotta be one of those old CCMs that doesn't have a size tag in it so the guy just called it an XL