It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a Flyers fan doing looking at a Hawks jersey, being a Hawks fan I haven't touched my Flyers jersey since the last year.

Oh its not for me! I have a buddy who is a Hawks fan (we didnt talk for a while after the Finals last year....haha i kid), and I dont really know much about the older stuff, so I figured I would post it on here to see if it was in fact legit

Legit seller. :thumbsup:

I think I read before that you can save on shipping if you pick it up in Vancouver?

They do have a store so you can get one from there.

Ah. Ok thanks. :)

Just a note for jerseys done by Pacific Coast Cresting, their spacing is just a bit off compared to the actual team crester. Really minute, but just a heads up.

Just a note for jerseys done by Pacific Coast Cresting, their spacing is just a bit off compared to the actual team crester. Really minute, but just a heads up.

Who is the team creaster for the Canucks? :)

About to pull the trigger on a Canucks Edge jersey from rivercitysports.com. I've read that they're not too great with their customizing. Anyone have any suggestions on whether I should hold off and get it customized somewhere else? Or should they be able to get a Nucks jersey done right? Pretty simple customization i'd say. I've never owned an Edge jersey, so I just want to make sure they use the proper nameplate etc.

In theory they should be able to, but you never know if you're going to get an xtrafil nameplate or not. You could bring it to the Canucks Team Store. They are sent out to Central Crests from there.

About to pull the trigger on a Canucks Edge jersey from rivercitysports.com. I've read that they're not too great with their customizing. Anyone have any suggestions on whether I should hold off and get it customized somewhere else? Or should they be able to get a Nucks jersey done right? Pretty simple customization i'd say. I've never owned an Edge jersey, so I just want to make sure they use the proper nameplate etc.

They used a twill nameplate on the pens jersey I got from them recently, so its likely you will too.

Thats a replica. I dont think the flamming horse were ever counterfeited. Also the 98-99 version was CCM hense this game worn.

http://www.gamewornjerseys.com/cgi-bin/jersey/jersey.cgi?fleury1

The Flaming horse one actually was part of the first really bad, really obvious knockoffs (Iginla horsehead). They also made Naslund in dark blue, Tkachuck in a yellowish blue Blues jersey, and uh... red Yzerman I believe. Then there were a run of really blatantly fake CCM Crosbys before the counterfeit edge started. Those are starting to get harder and harder to find though. Most have probably been burnt by now... hopefully...

Make sure they dont try and charge an inflated amount once you convert the checkout to CAD$ (which they force you to do). I'm in the midst of battling with them on a $20 difference on the vintage skate in rink jersey. Funny I was ignored for about 2 business days straight, and the minute I threaten to report both the business to BBB and him specifically, he replied within 5mins. Granted I haven't got my promised refund yet, but I'm hoping it gets straightened out.

I'd just say get it done locally instead of RCS.

How does an Edge size 54 compare to a CCM 6100 size 54?

Totally different cut. The Edge 1.0 will have a narrower body and narrower sleeves, but the sleeves will be longer.

If you are asking about an Edge 2.0, that is another different cut.

How does an Edge size 54 compare to a CCM 6100 size 54?

This doesn't have a 54 in the 6100, but it should be in between the 52 and 56 sizes.

sizing_chart.gif

Asking about a 1.0. Thanks a lot for the chart post. The most significant difference seems to be the armpit to armpit. My preferred size in the CCM is a 54, looks like a 56 in the Edge would be closest, although I'm not too sure about that extra 2 inches in the sleeve.