It is good or not?

lafountain

Btw the reason the chart doesn't have 54 in the 6100s is that the char was created by combining retail size charts from IJ and other places and size 54 wasn't a retail size for the 6100s.

There are some 54s out there, they all weren't team-issue either, but like 60s in the 6100s, they were normally special order even from retail stores.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About to pull the trigger on a Canucks Edge jersey from rivercitysports.com. I've read that they're not too great with their customizing. Anyone have any suggestions on whether I should hold off and get it customized somewhere else? Or should they be able to get a Nucks jersey done right? Pretty simple customization i'd say. I've never owned an Edge jersey, so I just want to make sure they use the proper nameplate etc.

I'd go elsewhere. I bought a Slovenia Nike Swift from them and they put the name on an ultrafill nameplate when it shouldn't have a nameplate.

Authentic Swifts uses nameplates, including Slovenia. RCS used an ultrafil nameplate since the Swift material is a b**** to get and it was probably the closest that they could get. RCS doesn't stock a lot of nameplate material as it is.

Fake. Besides the tag, the vintage repros have back hem CCM logos would be two-color with inner square borders. Plus the shape of the NHL shield is wonky. Same goes for the seller's '93 Gretzky.

You should maybe bookmark these two sites. They'll keep you entertained all day and answer your questions.

Spirit of the game

Getty

kqaritya.png

I'm being told that it's a legit replica. is it?

I'm being told that it's a legit replica. is it?

%100 legit on-ice authentic. Twill nameplate though :(

The CCM and NHL tags on the hem are correct(stitched right into the jersey, not a patch sitting on top) and so is the perfect fight strap location.

%100 legit on-ice authentic. Twill nameplate though :(

The CCM and NHL tags on the hem are correct(stitched right into the jersey, not a patch sitting on top) and so is the perfect fight strap location.

Number font is wrong and too low - the bottom of the 9 will be sewn through the fight strap by looking at the pics.

Nameplate should be above the seam on the back - not across it.

I wanna say that looks legit but its hard to tell. The penguins seem to be the most faked jersey (with the flyers and canadiens in a close second) I bought a Fleury jersey about a year ago that looked flawless in pictures but when it got here it was slightly off and it was indeed a fake. I just dont trust Pens jerseys on eBay other then that "rare" deal. Maybe someone else can confirm whether or not it is fake or legit.

*EDIT* Now i wanna say its fake because the seller has another Gonchar but size 52 and its the same exact picture.