It is good or not?

lafountain

Thanks everyone, I have a Bertuzzi already with the customisation all wrong so may go for this one. As you all say, getting the custom job right on these jerseys is very hard.

Dude! I know its late but don't get it!

Save the Cash for a Fisherman with the ACTUAL fisherman logo on the front.. The 25th Anniversary patch wouldn't hurt either.

I don't like the ones with out the fisherman on it. It was much more short lived then the ones without the fisherman logo.

First off sorry for the big post/cat fur :(

I have a few things I'm just quite confused of. I have 3 replica jerseys. The Ducks 3rd alternate came in the mail today, got it from HockeyJerseyOutlet, the Pronger was a gift from the GF for Xmas which came from eBay and the Canadiens jersey I bought from SportsCheck last spring. If you look at the wrist Reebok symbol, both Ducks jerseys are heat pressed patches however the Canadiens is embroidered. Also if you look at the neck tag, the 3rd alternate Ducks and the Canadiens are the same style tag but the Pronger is not.

I'm wondering if any of the 3 are fakes or if indeed they are all proper replica's and just have those weird differences. Thanks!

Hey bud! Thanks for posting man!..

Take this into mind - No one fakes replicas/Premiers when it comes to jerseys. Why bother right??. It's already a replica and at a much lower cost to the customer at store level.

It's the Edge/Authentic jerseys you gotta worry about... Most of them have a f***** up NHL logo on the neck. It's the 1st place I look when I'm shopping for a Edge.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok sweet thanks for the reply!! I have a couple of authentics on the way, I can't wait to get them, these were before i started reading this forum/really getting into jerseys.

I agree with NYIJM, you have 3 legit replicas. The only detail I was a little confused about is the neck tag on the inside of the Canadiens jersey. That looks like the type the use on the current thirds. But like NYIJM said, Reebok changes everything all the time. :lol:

Feel free to post here any time you like. There are a lot of reliable sets of eyes out there who are more than happy to help you out! :thumbsup:

Save the Cash for a Fisherman with the ACTUAL fisherman logo on the front.. The 25th Anniversary patch wouldn't hurt either.

I don't like the ones with out the fisherman on it. It was much more short lived then the ones without the fisherman logo.

Take this into mind - No one fakes replicas/Premiers when it comes to jerseys. Why bother right??. It's already a replica and at a much lower cost to the customer at store level.

It's the Edge/Authentic jerseys you gotta worry about... Most of them have a f***** up NHL logo on the neck. It's the 1st place I look when I'm shopping for a Edge.

Not true. I have seen some fake Blackhawks premiers at games and on Ebay.

Not true. I have seen some fake Blackhawks premiers at games and on Ebay.

Fools.. All of them..

Yes that premier is FAKE, FAKE, and more FAKE. I don't really have a solid opinion on that Canucks black skate. To me the customization looks off, but I could be wrong. IF it is, then IMO the jersey is not worth the price because it would be a strip and recustom job. A second opinion would be more helpful.

Yes that premier is FAKE, FAKE, and more FAKE. I don't really have a solid opinion on that Canucks black skate. To me the customization looks off, but I could be wrong. IF it is, then IMO the jersey is not worth the price because it would be a strip and recustom job. A second opinion would be more helpful.

I was just replying to gwarjis if those were the fake premiers he saw. I knew if was a fake. Sorry for any confusion. :blush: Although that Canucks skate jersey is really expensive, better get a blank if I could find one.

Nah man I prefer the non-fishsticks one myself so this fits the bill nicely:)

Horrible fake. I remember seeing fake Premiers with Vector logos on BOTH sleeves before.

As for the Canucks jersey it's legit but the customization is wrong.

Hello everybody

It would be a pleasure if someone could tell me something about these jerseys.

Worth to buy or just a fake ?

Thanks in advance !

1)

http://cgi.ebay.de/Detroit-Red-Wings-Trikot-/320690890074?pt=Sport_Alle_Sportbekleidung&hash=item4aaaaaa55a

2)

http://cgi.ebay.de/Detroit-Red-Wings-Trikot-/320690884766?pt=Sport_Alle_Sportbekleidung&hash=item4aaaaa909e

I agree with NYIJM, you have 3 legit replicas. The only detail I was a little confused about is the neck tag on the inside of the Canadiens jersey. That looks like the type the use on the current thirds. But like NYIJM said, Reebok changes everything all the time. :lol:

Feel free to post here any time you like. There are a lot of reliable sets of eyes out there who are more than happy to help you out! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys :)

I'm looking at an "authentic" that is going for really cheap ($75 to my door), so it seems too good to be true, let me know if its good

van1.jpg

van2.jpg

Edited by RageATheM

RageATM, it's sort of difficult to tell if that Canucks jersey is legit based on the photos. You can't really see the neck tagging from the picture and other important details can't be viewed such as the fight strap, bottom hem of the jersey, etc. If you post some additional angles that would help me out.

Dominik, I'm not so sure about either of those. I would tend to think they are fakes. The "DETROIT" font on the front of the first one looks too small to be legit. Also there is only 1 tag on the jersey, which likely indicates it is counterfeit. The second one looks fishy too. A front image would clear it up though. It looks like the back Rbk vector logo is filled in on the back when for the premiers it should not be filled in/raised.

IMO they're probably both fake. I know that sellers from Europe have tendencies to sell fake jerseys too, not just from China or Singapore.

It really does look good. It's probably just a retail version of the Vintage line. See if you can get better shots of the back; particularly of the fight strap area. That'll be the telltale sign. I'm leaning towards yes though.

RageATM, it's sort of difficult to tell if that Canucks jersey is legit based on the photos. You can't really see the neck tagging from the picture and other important details can't be viewed such as the fight strap, bottom hem of the jersey, etc. If you post some additional angles that would help me out.

Real. Haven't seen any fake 6100 Orcas.

The Nucks is definitely legit. The fight strap looks correct (a big enough piece of twill and it looks thick and wide...no TWSS jokes :thumbsup: )

Alright so I requested more pics, but after the 2 replies above I jumped the gun and bought it anyways, the pics came in however the neck is showing 48 (auction said 52) :( so I'm waiting for confirmation if he took pictures of the wrong one or not

van3oz.jpg

van4n.jpg

2,000,000% legit. Those 48's ran a little larger too so you might be okay.

Ok cool, I'm waiting to hear back hoping he just messed up and has both sizes but we'll see. I wear an XL in the Premier's and it fits quite loose, but I've read the 52 authentic are more like a large Premier. Still waiting for my first one to arrive, no shops around here sell authentic to be able to try them on :(

I'm pretty sure I know which seller you're getting from on eBay, he has a bunch of those in 48/52 in both home and road, and some customized replica Linden orcas right? If so, his jerseys look legit to me and he probably just took a set of photos for all inquirers and sent those out. You'll be fine I'm sure! :thumbsup:

He does have a few other 48's, no 52's bunch of replicas and no Linden's. He's marked it as shipped but still never replied to my question about the picture. I've looked up the 6100 series and compared to the new edges and it looks like it MIGHT fit, so if by chance that is what I get it hopefully will still work out

Maybe not quite the right place to ask, but I figure you guys probably buy stuff other than jerseys once in a while... right? :) Does anyone have experience with a seller called "Blueline Authentics" on eBay? I'm looking at some autographs, and I'm always hesitant to pay a lot for something that I don't know the authenticity of... I figured it might be worth a shot to ask.

I think this is a knock off because I've never seen that hem tag on that sweater...Thanks guys

3k43oe3pf5O65W35X2b4nf436a48914d315b2.jpg

3n73m43ld5Y45X35S2b4921f394e611e11167.jpg

Its on CL which is why the photos are weird.

He came back and said there is no fight strap. ??

He came back and said there is no fight strap. ??

Umm ... isn't there a fight strap visible in the pictures, or at least the outline of one?