It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both legit but Vernon never wore an Atlanta Flames jersey in his career.

Both legit but Vernon never wore an Atlanta Flames jersey in his career.

Thats true, but Dan Bouchard wore 30 in Atlanta so its no biggy!

Yeah, that's definitely a Dan Bouchard jersey and not a Mike Vernon throwback. Mitchell and Ness jerseys themselves ARE throwbacks so a throwback of a more recent player isn't likely to come from them. The Pro Player one looks great though. The only thing it's missing is the black NHL 2000 patch and it'll be perfect.

Yep they are both good. I have NEVER seen a fake M&N Atlanta Flames jersey. Also, I think M&N only made 2 Atlanta Flames jerseys, one with #12 and one with #30.

Yeah, that's definitely a Dan Bouchard jersey and not a Mike Vernon throwback. Mitchell and Ness jerseys themselves ARE throwbacks so a throwback of a more recent player isn't likely to come from them. The Pro Player one looks great though. The only thing it's missing is the black NHL 2000 patch and it'll be perfect.

He was the "Boosh" that actually stopped pucks.... :angry:

Yea I know....I couldn't resist...He will be back for game two...

Is this ok?

Datsyuk Winter Classic

Pretty skeptical about any Winter Classic jersey I see, and the image is just way too small.

This user seems to have legit jerseys otherwise though.

That seller is definitely legit. He sells authentic and replicas at pretty discounted prices. I think that Wings jersey is legit.

Because I am a GENIUS, I have ascertained that the jersey is FAKE.

Click:

sp_1305_05.jpg?width=200

I accept your joke. Good work. People never understand when I walk around calling them gay fish...

I'm looking for a gift for a friend who is a Thrashers fan, but I know nothing about them. Hoping you guys can help me out so I don't insult him. :)

My link

Looks like a legit CCM replica. I have never seen that style of a Thrashers jersey faked before, so you should be fine with that one. If you're looking for old school Thrashers authentics, definitely search ebay. You can find some pretty good deals on Thrashers 6100s there. Just type in "authentic Thrashers jersey" or something along those lines. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Looks like a legit CCM replica. I have never seen that style of a Thrashers jersey faked before, so you should be fine with that one. If you're looking for old school Thrashers authentics, definitely search ebay. You can find some pretty good deals on Thrashers 6100s there. Just type in "authentic Thrashers jersey" or something along those lines. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Thanks. :) Is there anything obvious I can look for myself on the newer Thrashers to help me rule out some of the fakes myself?

And one more to get an opinion on, since I'm posting anyway: Predators

Thanks. :) Is there anything obvious I can look for myself on the newer Thrashers to help me rule out some of the fakes myself?

And one more to get an opinion on, since I'm posting anyway: Predators

That Preds jersey also looks good to me. Pretty good price for a blank, even with "buy it now". Someone JUMP ON IT!