It is good or not?

lafountain

He does have a few other 48's, no 52's bunch of replicas and no Linden's. He's marked it as shipped but still never replied to my question about the picture. I've looked up the 6100 series and compared to the new edges and it looks like it MIGHT fit, so if by chance that is what I get it hopefully will still work out

I don't own a 6100, but I do understand they run BIG. I wear a size 50 in EDGE and from what I understand a 46 in 6100 is the closest bet to that. But I don't think a 48 would be dramatically larger, but it might be a little looser on you. I have a 48 in KOHO and a 48 (large) in a Cooper authentic and I have to say the size obviously depends on the manufacturer. The KOHO 48 is bigger than 50 EDGE, but not HUGE, so it fits loose on me, which is fine. It's not a dress. The Cooper 48 is comparable, maybe slightly longer in length.

Bottom line, you'll probably be alright in the 48. But it depends on how you like your jerseys. I would have to say a 52 might be way too big, but that's not the issue.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't own a 6100, but I do understand they run BIG. I wear a size 50 in EDGE and from what I understand a 46 in 6100 is the closest bet to that. But I don't think a 48 would be dramatically larger, but it might be a little looser on you. I have a 48 in KOHO and a 48 (large) in a Cooper authentic and I have to say the size obviously depends on the manufacturer. The KOHO 48 is bigger than 50 EDGE, but not HUGE, so it fits loose on me, which is fine. It's not a dress. The Cooper 48 is comparable, maybe slightly longer in length.

Bottom line, you'll probably be alright in the 48. But it depends on how you like your jerseys. I would have to say a 52 might be way too big, but that's not the issue.

Good to know, he did get back to me and he did ship a 52 so now I'm worried I'll be swimming in it lol. I wish there was somewhere local to here that I could try different brands/versions of jerseys. Ah well better to be swimming in it then skin tight lol

Good to know, he did get back to me and he did ship a 52 so now I'm worried I'll be swimming in it lol. I wish there was somewhere local to here that I could try different brands/versions of jerseys. Ah well better to be swimming in it then skin tight lol

If he falsely advertised the jersey or promised you a size and didn't give it, then I think you could return it. He may not accept returns, but I think ebay may do something if a seller misrepresents an item. I could be wrong though.

Well you could possibly have a 52 tailored down to a 48. Or you could just try and sell the jersey. Canucks are still in the playoffs and I bet there are tons of fans who would want that jersey. :thumbsup:

I think this is legit, but not too sure. Was there ever a white vintage line of Isles jerseys? http://cgi.ebay.com/Mike-Bossy-22-Vintage-NY-Islanders-CCM-Jersey-Med-NWT-/170627687972?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27ba33e624

I am not buying it, but I don't ever recall seeing a white vintage series Isles jersey. I own the 1972 Vintage and I know they made the 80s as well, but both were royal.

I think this is legit, but not too sure. Was there ever a white vintage line of Isles jerseys? http://cgi.ebay.com/Mike-Bossy-22-Vintage-NY-Islanders-CCM-Jersey-Med-NWT-/170627687972?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27ba33e624

I am not buying it, but I don't ever recall seeing a white vintage series Isles jersey. I own the 1972 Vintage and I know they made the 80s as well, but both were royal.

I know that the seller sells other legit items so that might be legit too.

I know that the seller sells other legit items so that might be legit too.

That jersey looks like a replica to me. I don't have any knowledge of vintage Islanders jerseys but I would assume it's legit. But price is too high IMO for a replica. :noway:

It is way overpriced, but I am curious if that is a newly released vintage line jersey? Similar to the Gretzky Blues and the other ones SportsK just recently started to sell.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140541119141&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_500wt_922

I think this jersey is real but I want to be 100% sure? Does anyone one know or have a good idea? Thanks for your help!

It's legit but for the autograph there is no documentation so who knows if the auto is legit. But jersey's good.

I am guessing the auto is legit though...I dealt with that seller before and he is very passionate about his jerseys :thumbsup:

Found this local (Kijiji) don't know anything about PP jerseys, is it good?

buffalo1.jpg

buffalo3.jpg

buffalo2f.jpg

Edited by RageATheM

Found this local (Kijiji) don't know anything about PP jerseys, is it good?

Looks good. Proplayer jersey were only around for one season and the quality on them was very good. If it's a good price pick it up.

Looks good. Proplayer jersey were only around for one season and the quality on them was very good. If it's a good price pick it up.

$60 a good price? lol

Yes, very good.

I figured such, I'm not a huge Buffalo fan, but I've always saw myself rooting for them. I saw the price and figured it was fake or they don't know the value. I'm just waiting to hear back to go pick it up

looks promising except the C

Another

Yep, I agree, both fake. The Penguins 6100 style was faked. Crosby and Lemieux are the two players who have been faked on that style. So STAY AWAY.

Yep, I agree, both fake. The Penguins 6100 style was faked. Crosby and Lemieux are the two players who have been faked on that style. So STAY AWAY.

Def had my suspicions of the Edge and know next to nothing about 6100's. CCM/Starter ftw.