It is good or not?

lafountain

The price and the seller having multiple sizes still in the packaging make me think it's fake. The picture doesn't show enough detail.

I'd ask for better pics, but I think there's something shady about it, even if they are just closeout Gonchar jerseys.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question. A properly customized Edge 1.0 jersey would have an Xtrafil nameplate yes?

I believe Edge material is what is used on both 1.0s and 2.0s. The only difference between the two is the 2.0s have an air knit front. Both have the same material used on the back of the jersey

The price and the seller having multiple sizes still in the packaging make me think it's fake. The picture doesn't show enough detail.

I'd ask for better pics, but I think there's something shady about it, even if they are just closeout Gonchar jerseys.

I don't put too much stock into that Gonchar jersey either. I have NEVER seen an authentic EDGE jersey start at $0.99 on ebay. Like akteon said, request more pictures from the seller. There are bound to be hints given away from them to tell if it is fake or not. Refer to the "how do I know if it's a fake" (or whatever its called) thread to compare authentic versus fake.

I know this jersey is legit but how does the customization look on it? I was going to pick it up either way but would like to know if I'm going to have to put any extra work into it.

2718547540105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2267829100105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

The Caps jersey looks wrinkled.

captain-obvious.jpg

Doesn't look fake to me. Customization looks to be heat-press, which is common for a replica.

It is one of those blue CCM Vintage replica jerseys that had the wrong striping for that collar style. For whatever reason CCM had issues for a while creating a correct Rangers early 90's vintage replica.

:lol:

The font looks fine. It looks just like the Beaupre that I had.

Very good, I think the red border should be a little thicker though.

Now the question is should I leave it as is or strip it.

Very good, I think the red border should be a little thicker though.

Now the question is should I leave it as is or strip it.

The correct answer is to send it to me. Be sure to mark it as a gift on the customs form. :lol:

Personally I would leave it as it is if unless you really want another player on it.

The correct answer is to send it to me. Be sure to mark it as a gift on the customs form. :lol:

Personally I would leave it as it is if unless you really want another player on it.

I'm looking to move it and figured Juneau isn't the most popular player to have on one of these so if stripping it will make it easier for me to move I would do it.

I got $250 for the Beaupre on ebay. I don't think you will have any problems moving the Juneau.

Sounds good. Thanks.

The B's one is good...one year style from 1995-96 and fairly tough to find too.

The Caps one...I think it's good. Tough to tell though. From the fight strap, I'd lean towards yes.