It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duh. Nevermind. Read the description paying half attention. Saw Mitchell and ness and assumed he was claiming it was M&N. Reread it and he's saying he has a collection of M&N and other authentics.

One eye on eBay one eye on hockey. oops.

Yeah it's definitely a CCM 550 vintage jersey. M&N made a 1971-1972 LA Kings gold jersey with Rogie Vachon, #30. But like formy said, the one the seller has is NOT an M&N. Personally I would think the M&N would be of better quality. That's just my personal opinion though. :D

Can I have help with this one please, would love to get if genuine.

My link

yea thats good. Just 2 things with the all star jerseys that seller has. 1 the name is not on a plate and 2 they dont have the team patch on the shoulder. Other than those 2 slighty differences its legit.

yea thats good. Just 2 things with the all star jerseys that seller has. 1 the name is not on a plate and 2 they dont have the team patch on the shoulder. Other than those 2 slighty differences its legit.

I'll get the Penguins patch for it and thanks for the info :stickhndl:

So I called the Canucks Team Store looking for an authentic Edge jersey, size 54, and the lady said that if you find one in a size 54 or lower that it's a fake. She said that they only make authentics in a 56 and up. Is this fact?

So I called the Canucks Team Store looking for an authentic Edge jersey, size 54, and the lady said that if you find one in a size 54 or lower that it's a fake. She said that they only make authentics in a 56 and up. Is this fact?

she is a moron then. Print out the NHL.com catalog, and shove it to her face...

:mellow::blink:<_< I don't think she should work there if she doesn't know the facts. :noway:

To answer your question, Edge sizes are 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 60. :thumbsup:

Edit: No retail size 58

I'll get the Penguins patch for it and thanks for the info :stickhndl:

Like formyhunny said, he was a Ranger for the 04 game (he was traded 2 weeks before that from the capitals). Is the nameplate on the 04 AS game airknit?

:mellow::blink:<_< I don't think she should work there if she doesn't know the facts. :noway:

To answer your question, Edge sizes are 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 60. :thumbsup:

Shouldn't 58 be in there.....a look at MeiGray and you can see tons of guys who wear 58

Shouldn't 58 be in there.....a look at MeiGray and you can see tons of guys who wear 58

I dont think there is a 58 on retail authentics.

I put a bid in on this.....

My link

Any M&N experts out there....i think this is legit....because the ampersand looks like the one in the neck tag....

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Rare-Authentic-CCM-Jordan-Leopold-Calgary-Flames-Jersey-/320679998981?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aaa047605

Is this jersey legit? The CCM tags on it make me think it is not, did CCM make this jersey? I thought it was Koho.

Thanks everyone!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Rare-Authentic-CCM-Jordan-Leopold-Calgary-Flames-Jersey-/320679998981?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aaa047605

Is this jersey legit? The CCM tags on it make me think it is not, did CCM make this jersey? I thought it was Koho.

Thanks everyone!!

Thats a replica. I dont think the flamming horse were ever counterfeited. Also the 98-99 version was CCM hense this game worn.

http://www.gamewornjerseys.com/cgi-bin/jersey/jersey.cgi?fleury1

Thanks everyone!!

It's CCM because that jersey was from before Koho was a part of CCM.