It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more ashamed/upset over that loss then the recent junior loss to Russia.

Sorry to derail for a second, been out a week and am catching up. But try being an American who was rooting for Canada in the actual building. Talk about awkward...

I know that Pro Player had a factory in Korea. I think that Starter had the same factory in Korea before Pro Player came. Can anyone clarify?

I'm pretty sure that Starter replicas were manufactured in Korea. Also, you don't see replicas faked too often because it's not cost-feasible.

I am unfamiliar with the Nike Swift jerseys so I am posting this on here to double check:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-TEAM-CANADA-HOCKEY-JERSEY-OLYMPIC-WHITE-SMALL-/290543565267?pt=US_Olympics_Fan_Shop&hash=item43a5bef9d3

Thank you!

It l

I am unfamiliar with the Nike Swift jerseys so I am posting this on here to double check:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item43a5bef9d3

Thank you!

It looks good, from what everyone else says they seem to run very small. Just keep that in mind. And i hear they are a very thin material.

Thanks Fire Boudreau - I agree with your username ;) for the reply and info on the sizing of the Replicas, I was not aware of that before I posted on here, I appreciate all the info given!!

1992 Flyers Jersey:

Do these patches look legit?

brindamour3.jpg

brindamour4.jpg

Patches they are selling on ebay: The star looks different and the P is different... almost like the jersey patch is double layered opposed to this patch.

!CBb7Mh!Bmk~$(KGrHqJ,!jIE0HI2lV(UBNHqOKGBb!~~0_3.GIF

EDIT: I found a cool website with Almost ALL of the patches listed.

http://www.nhlpatches.info/index.htm

It looks good on the jersey, except the Flyers only wore the all star pacth on their orange jerseys as well as no patch and the 25th year patch... I have only seen the 25th year patch on the white bodied jersey and have never seen an all star patch.

Thanks Fire Boudreau - I agree with your username ;) for the reply and info on the sizing of the Replicas, I was not aware of that before I posted on here, I appreciate all the info given!!

Look at that i learned something too...I thought all swifts were small, i had no idea replicas ran bigger..Fire Boudreau knows his stuff thats for sure

You'll be able to get answers for anything on this website its awesome.

To be honest I was just going off the size charts here, I've never owned the first generation swift replicas but I do remember the material being thinner than the current generation. Nike isn't helping at all with how they size things.

I know it's fake, I just find it funny because of the guy's listing. "Please BUY WITH CONFIDENCE these jerseys are authentic and you will be VERY HAPPY"

LOL!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260752599198&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123#ht_500wt_1156

I have a Nike Swift Sioux gamer, size 58. I know the player wore size 56 in Nike's regular cut jersey...and I'm pretty sure it was a one size bump up across the board for the team. The player is 5-9, so a smaller guy wearing a 58.

They still fit loosely when worn as a fan, but do fit a bit tighter with pads on. You would have to be a pretty big dude to not be able to pull off a Swift.

I also have a size Large USA Swift replica, and I feel it fits pretty true to size, not too big or small...about what I would expect for a large.

Here's a pic of me like 3-4 years ago wearing the authentic swift in the hotel room on my way to the Frozen Four, size 58. Keep in mind I'm roughly 5-9, the same size as the player who wore it, minus pads. You can tell it's a bit on the long side, being that it's a gamer, but definitely not too tight in bulkiness either. It's just not a really loose fit.

n101800265_30254627_1043.jpg

More a question of price here, is $149.99 expensive for a blank NWT Rbk 6100 jersey?

Suppose it depends how you value stuff individually.

Avalanche 6100's that hockeyjerseyoutlet sell on eBay and their site.

http://www.hockeyjerseyoutlet.com/servlet/the-655/Colorado-Avalanche-AWAY-Authentic/Detail

Avalanche 6100's that hockeyjerseyoutlet sell on eBay and their site.

http://www.hockeyjerseyoutlet.com/servlet/the-655/Colorado-Avalanche-AWAY-Authentic/Detail

Personally I would say yes it's a bit pricey for a blank, they come up for cheaper than that from time to time but it's your money so if you feel it's worth it go for it.

They almost look like they were made of ice sheen. I consider myself to be extremely lucky to own a gamer.

I assume you're talking about the Dubinsky Heritage. The funny part is I sent the guy a message calling him out on advertising a fake jersey as being authentic, and he sends me back a nasty message telling me that I "must not know anything about hockey" because "the jerseys with the cream color are only sold at MSG" and that if I "knew anything about hockey" I'd know that. He went on to tell me that his jerseys are "perfect" and there's "nothing wrong with them".

Of course, I replied to that profanity-laced message informing him that I could walk into any retailer in NYC and purchase a Heritage jersey, and the only features of it that would be any different from the jerseys sold at MSG would be that the one I buy from an outside retailer won't have the 85th patch or the retired numbers in the hem, and that the colors don't change based on where it's sold.