It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they are. I'm pretty sure my Yzerman Pro Player 2000 patch is that thin.

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure if I got a bad patch or if they were supposed to be like that. I can live with it being embroidered crooked. If it's put on properly nobody is gonna notice anyway.

Since the previous poster's name is DropkickMurphy, I thought I'd point out that I got to see them live last night after a Milwaukee Admirals game. My ticket, 7th row from the glass, was $17 and included a hockey game and a kick@$$ concert. :thumbsup:

Since the previous poster's name is DropkickMurphy, I thought I'd point out that I got to see them live last night after a Milwaukee Admirals game. My ticket, 7th row from the glass, was $17 and included a hockey game and a kick@$$ concert. :thumbsup:

Nice deal, didn't know they did that.

I would love to see the DKM live. They are doing a show in the City in March. The only problem is I don't know of anyone else who would want to go. My brother doesn't like them.

They came to Utah last summer on a multi band tour. My firestation is on the corner of the property where the concert was held. We were over there 5 or 6 times on medical calls.(we are also paramedics and run all the medical calls in the area). One of my crewmembers is a HUGE fan of dropkick so he asked if he could go watch the concert. I told him it was cool. The next thing I know, they saw him in his uniform and gave him a backstage pass, he hung out with the band for a while and after the concert they came over and hung out at the firestation for a bit. We took them for a ride in the Engine and traded tour shirts for our duty T-shirt. One of the band gave my crewmember his phone number as he's going to Boston next year for his 10th anniversary. Told him to call him and he'd set him up with things to do.

Really class act band, I was very impressed.

Ahh..You guys are getting me excited now. I totally forgot I'm supposed to go see them at the first show their playing at Roseland this year. Been a fan for years and havent seen them live yet. Everytime they come around I always have something set for the date of their show.

I saw them a few years back at Roseland as well. March of 2009 I believe. They did a good show too. A lot of Gang's All Here/Sing Loud, Sing Proud/Blackout stuff which was exactly what I wanted to hear.

Okay guys; as much as I could talk Dropkick here, let's get this baby back on track, yeah?

I would love to see the DKM live. They are doing a show in the City in March. The only problem is I don't know of anyone else who would want to go. My brother doesn't like them.

I was thinking about going to that show, but DKM is far from my favorite band (I told the story of the username on here once or twice) and while I do like them and I'd love to see them live, it's a couple weeks before RUSH at MSG and I'd rather see RUSH again. They were phenomenal at Jones Beach last summer, and I already have my ticket for MSG. Who knows how much longer they'll be around. DKM isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Seeing as it was a post-game concert, it was only an hour and a half, but it was a great mix of new and old...including a few tracks from their upcoming album. All-in-all, a great night. I couldn't stop watching the guy on the bagpipes. That guy is AWESOME!

I saw Motorhead last night in downtown Kitchener. Last time I saw them was in the early 90's.

VERY LOUD BAND! MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING! WHAT DO MEAN I'M YELLING!?!?

It also looks like I got my grubby hands on a Red Authentic 2010 Canada Jersey. That completes the cycle, both replicas and authentic. I will post pics when it touches down.

Hi everyone,

I am new here and need some help. I want to kmow if this Jarome Iginla jersey is a fake, or if it is legit! Thank you so much for your help!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260740177800&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thanks so much for your help! It is a bit high, but I just wanted to make sure!! Thanks again!

It's a legit replica. The seller has only legit stuff, but the prices are a bit high.

I agree. His prices are absurd for replicas. I've been seeing legit authentics go for less than that on eBay lately.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290539600969&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Does the RANGERS on the chest look odd or is the jersey just HUGE?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290539600969&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Does the RANGERS on the chest look odd or is the jersey just HUGE?

Definitely fake. There's no logo mark on the back of the neck. The customization looks screwy too. Avoid.