• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the right fight strap? :)

My link

99% sure that's legit

%100 replithentic!

It just like my Andy Bathgate.

It's an M&N reissue and very high quality.

That is the old school fight strap.

Here's an example of the garter fight strap from an old Habs' gamer:

What kind of attachment did the pants have for that?

AND:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180628812474&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Are the shoulder patch C's too thin for this to be authentic?

This guy has a bunch of fake jerseys up on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kings-Drew-Doughty-throwback-jersey-size-52-/220743384463?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item336554bd8f

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hartford-Whalers-Ron-Francis-jersey-size-52-/150567055837?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item230e7ef1dd

These are both the same person. If you click on his pictures at the bottom of the auction they both lead you to the same photobucket account. He has a ton of fake hockey jerseys pictured. I don't know enough about football jerseys to know if the ones he has pictured of those are fake.

This guy has a bunch of fake jerseys up on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kings-Drew-Doughty-throwback-jersey-size-52-/220743384463?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item336554bd8f

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hartford-Whalers-Ron-Francis-jersey-size-52-/150567055837?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item230e7ef1dd

These are both the same person. If you click on his pictures at the bottom of the auction they both lead you to the same photobucket account. He has a ton of fake hockey jerseys pictured. I don't know enough about football jerseys to know if the ones he has pictured of those are fake.

Its a great bet if the hockey jerseys being sold are fake then everything else is fake too.

The Next One- I'm glad you called him out on his email, it's never surprised me people try and get away with that, but when you exploit people you know it just takes it to another level. All for what, $30 profit?

When there was that major issue about the Penguins winter classic jerseys being seized, I didn't really see the big deal, After reading on here, seeing the bigger picture, it really is a shame.

I'm a grad student so I don't have a lot of money at the moment, but look forward to putting that $70 I get back and saving for a few weeks so I can shell out on a premier. Not the best I can get, but oh well!

Good to hear you got your money back. Like I said, it's not a real friend when he tries to rip you off, whether intentionally or not. I may copy and paste the email exchange I had with this douchebag, it's worth a good laugh.

I've not paid the retail price on any jerseys in so many years. With boards like this, it helps you find the best deals possible. You won't have to spend $400 if you don't want to, just have some patience and often time the deal drops in your lap.

I've not paid the retail price on any jerseys in so many years. With boards like this, it helps you find the best deals possible. You won't have to spend $400 if you don't want to, just have some patience and often time the deal drops in your lap.

Unless you're buying Sioux authentics. I haven't seen a single Reebok authentic for sale outside of a retail store since they started wearing them. If you go back to the previous Nike's, I've only come across one, as a complete accident, who was selling it for 1/7 the price it was worth. That's counting 4 years of searching, checking at least once almost everyday of that time span.

Sometimes not even patience works out...but the college jersey game is much different than the NHL one, granted, the Sioux have sold the most jerseys every year for awhile in the NCAA's.

Has anybody ever gotten anything from this guy?

http://myworld.ebay....sid=p4340.l2559

Looking through his stuff, do you think it/he is legit?

Ya hes actually my friend and his Dubinsky jersey used to be mine actually lol. He is probably more serious of a collector then anyone i know its crazy. He said hes moving some stuff to make space for baseball jerseys. I said he is crazy.

Awesome! I offered him $112 for his Dubinsky jersey and he accepted right away.

Ya your def getting a sweet jersey, i was actually thinking about buying it back but that would be silly. Im glad it went to you.

Awesome! Glad to know it's coming from a pair of good owners. Can't wait to get it. Maybe if I'm lucky it'll be in before my game on the 3rd. If not I'll just have to wear one of the many other jerseys I just bought, cause I have problems... *twitches*

Awesome! Glad to know it's coming from a pair of good owners. Can't wait to get it. Maybe if I'm lucky it'll be in before my game on the 3rd. If not I'll just have to wear one of the many other jerseys I just bought, cause I have problems... *twitches*

Haha me and you both man..I have so many jerseys now and most of them came in bunches. 2 or 3 packages would show up a day and finally i was like this has to stop.

Haha me and you both man..I have so many jerseys now and most of them came in bunches. 2 or 3 packages would show up a day and finally i was like this has to stop.

I'm going to probably get about half a dozen packages in the next week or two haha. I have a jersey coming from a guy on the forum and hopefully going to get another one. I also have that Dubinsky jersey, my first non-rangers jersey (Bruins Pooh Bear), 2 patches, and a Yankees jersey I got off Modells last night for 40% off. Gonna be like the holidays, but in Feb/March.

Awesome! I offered him $112 for his Dubinsky jersey and he accepted right away.

Nice - I'd been eying that one and was going to offer him $125 but never got around to it :P

Glad it went to another board member and not someone who'd just try to flip it.

Nice - I'd been eying that one and was going to offer him $125 but never got around to it :P

Glad it went to another board member and not someone who'd just try to flip it.

Haha well I'm glad you didn't offer, cause you probably have a lot more jerseys than I do anyway! I'm really excited for this one. Dubinsky and Callahan are my two favorite players right now. I have a Callahan Heritage Premier jersey, but no Dubi jersey. Now I want a Cally authentic, but I'll wait till they re-sign him and make him the captain :D

Got this in today from a guy on eBay. Looking at a picture of my friend's 2000 patch, I'm not sure if mine is good or if it's a bad reproduction or what.

(Looks black but it's navy blue)

IMG_0322.jpg

It's also paper thin, as shown here

IMG_0327.jpg

Good?

It kinda looks like it was embroidered crooked, doesn't it? The top swoosh looks like it slopes downward to the right. Am I the only one who sees that?

Yeah, I noticed that also. That's another reason why I posted pictures. Makes me think I've been had....