It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're probably ok, I dont think those models were faked. I know theres the Pens griffenfood special, 3 patch 91-92 jerseys floating around though.

both of these are blanks. i'm sure they are probably real but i'm just a very paranoid person.

Thats a kids replica.. its good.

Is this a legit jersey? I think it would be cool to have in my Flames jersey collection!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CALGARY-FLAMES-GAME-USED-WORN-PRE-SEASON-HOCKEY-JERSEY-/190510302028?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2c5b4c834c

Thanks everyone!

Did Lecavalier ever wear #8?

My link

Yes he wore #8 his rookie year 98-99 and he also wore it for a few games in 99-00

Dangle is legit for kits. They are also very nice people. The guy sent me an email saying that their roll of glacier twill had a "defect line" so they need to wait for more glacier twill (for my blue wave Isles kit) and that my other 2 kits were mailed.

That one is good. The fight strap is a good giveaway. The numbers might not have been heat-pressed hard enough so that could explain the waviness. It's definitely legit though.

That one is good. The fight strap is a good giveaway. The numbers might not have been heat-pressed hard enough so that could explain the waviness. It's definitely legit though.

I thought it might be good, but like I said the numbers through me off.

Too bad, my size jersey but it would have to be stripped and that $100

jersey becomes a $200 jersey.

Oh well, I have a Prucha on the way...will be happy with that one.

What do you think?

My link

Never mind. I just noticed the stars show through to the inside so they are not at all like my white authentic that has them ironed on. Plus the crest looks awful compared to the real thing.

The sad thing is the front numbers are actually the right size, unlike the smaller ones NHL.com put on the one they did for me! :(