It is good or not?

lafountain

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-BUFFALO-SABRES-ALTERNATE-THIRD-JERSEY-Large-/220761310858?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item336666468a

I assume this is legit as it is the store JerseyExpress on Main in Buffalo. But I just wanted a second opinion as this is a pretty good price and their website has them for $119. Also does anyone have one of these? The Buffalo part isn't vinyl on the prems right? Also nameplate, Airkint? Thanks guys

I am always a little wary of jerseys on ebay that show stock photos as item pictures. Ask the seller for real photos and if he/she gives you a hard time, then it's not a legit jersey.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site lists the jersey as a authentic but it gives the details of a premier.

My link

I contacted their email anyways.

It's a fake site, just look at the first size they offer, 48, dead giveaway.

It's a fake site, just look at the first size they offer, 48, dead giveaway.

Also, if you look in the drop down menu, there is the "wht" (for white I guess) jersey and the "Bur" jersey. What the hell is Bur? :lol:

FAKE!

Thanks. What am I missing on that one that makes it fake?

Aside from the numbering which looks fake I can see the NHL shield is horrible and you should see a little bit of orange stiching at the bottom of the black neck tag which that jersey doesn't.

Thanks. What am I missing on that one that makes it fake?

The blue nameplate is much longer (width wise) than it should be. The size tag looks off. The cut of the jersey is questionable. Usually with fakes once you notice one error, then the floodgates open and a ton of other parts of the jersey are off.

Also, if you look in the drop down menu, there is the "wht" (for white I guess) jersey and the "Bur" jersey. What the hell is Bur? :lol:

FAKE!

Obvious, "Bur" is short for Pink.

But yes, so far I havent seen a fake edge 46. Although that could change I suppose

Should it? Yes. A lot of the authentics from that era don't though.

I haven't see that IIHF patch for sale anywhere, and I don't think anyone else has seen them for sale in years. The reproduction patches don't have the border and the font is too thick. That jersey can probably be had for less than $100 easily.

Can't a patch be obtained after and be sewn on?

I had to buy a beat up team canada jersey just to harvest the IIHF patch off the back of it and put it on my Authentic 02 Team Canada Lemieux Olympic Alt

Ya after shipping, stripping and re attaching it was about $100 bucks. Just for ONE patch. It was worth it! %100! I love that jersey