It is good or not?

lafountain

Personally I would say yes it's a bit pricey for a blank, they come up for cheaper than that from time to time but it's your money so if you feel it's worth it go for it.

hmm indeed, It was due to me not seeing any 6100's on ebay or on here for a while.

The quest continues.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Avs 6100s have been listed for literally years. They are $60-$80 jerseys.

Thats good to know, thanks man.

Yeah, I have to say the ducks 6100's of that year are impossible to find. Since that was the year they changed jerseys, the year they won the cup was the only year they wore them. I've never seen even a blank for under 150.

Wouldnt a Rangers Liberty be around that price? (thats if they were even sold at retail I dont know about the reebox ones)

Anyone know what is up with this? Specifically - what would that logo be next to the Starter logo on the hem?

Hawks White

Thats a replica. It's the Western Conference logo.

Is this seller legit?

http://shop.ebay.com/coreymac44/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

They don't necessarily *look* fake, they have all the appropriate tags. At the same time, aren't the RBK tags on the authentics black? Those look like the tags from the replicas, however there's a fight strap on them. I'm also not sure if the vectors are embroidered....

Is this seller legit?

http://shop.ebay.com/coreymac44/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

They don't necessarily *look* fake, they have all the appropriate tags. At the same time, aren't the RBK tags on the authentics black? Those look like the tags from the replicas, however there's a fight strap on them. I'm also not sure if the vectors are embroidered....

Winter Classic jerseys for the year the Flyers played the Bruins were never retailed as authentic, only replica.

Fake

Is this seller legit?

Selling fake Blackhawks too.

Is this seller legit?

Look at the vinyl looking numbers...shiny = fake most of the time.

Look at the vinyl looking numbers...shiny = fake most of the time.

I wasn't sure if they were vinyl or just ###### poor. Looking at the Rangers jerseys, they even have the lighter colored blue going up the back of the jersey to the neck around the vector. Everything on those jerseys looks like a legit jersey, but I guess not.

The jersey itself looks real, but the lettering and numbering are off. They might be heat pressed or just done poorly.

I sent a message asking about it, haven't checked back yet.

I wasn't sure if they were vinyl or just ###### poor. Looking at the Rangers jerseys, they even have the lighter colored blue going up the back of the jersey to the neck around the vector. Everything on those jerseys looks like a legit jersey, but I guess not.

Look how tiny the letters are on the name. No way that would be real anyways.